|
Fairytale endings,
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
10:39 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"Fly away to another place where no one knows who you are." Listening : Shattered by Tynisha Keli , Is It You by Cassie. ♥ I'm currently at home now, recovering. Didn't went to school today. So not exactly pon school :D Krismine didn't go too today, yay :x And yes i'm feeling much better now. So i was waiting for the school to call and ask, but the phone didn't ring ley ._. Or maybe they called when i was still sleeping and Mummy answered it, hmm. Whatever. Yesterday, gave Cca a skip, because i was feeling damn unwell. Went for lunch with Krismine & Co. and headed home. Ate medicine and slept. Jean called, and asked if i wanted to participate in 10th Anniversary performance. I said no. I don't want to waste my entire holiday coming to school for practices after SYF has ended. My first week of holidays is already packed with remedials and tests. Stupidsxz. If i participate, my remaining holidays are gone. What's worse is having to face that old witch every single practice session. I'm not prejudice against her, just that she has serious issues. (hinthint,) I don't careif this would be my last chance at performing. Like seriously, i need a break. I need to catch up on my studies, like pronto. Especially my social studies ): ! Gotten overall results back on Monday. I DIDN'T FAIL MATHS (!!) Ahhhhhh , i'm like so happy :) Even though i failed social studies. And surprisingly, when i told Mummy i failed social studies, she merely just said, "aiya, social studies not important one lah. you pass maths right." HAHAHA, yay ^^ I'm rotting at home now with nothing to do. (actually i'm kind of like watching nigahaga from youtube now, laughing my ass off, lol) My cough and flu is killing me, but the good thing is my fever is gone, yay. I can't believe i always fall sick right before the holidays. And apparently found out some things which made me laugh like mad yesterday. Despite being sick and feeling very cold, i still manage to stay hyper in class during PC period. LOL. Secrets secrets :D On Msn now, and there's alot of people who didnt go to school today , wow ._. Prolly 'cause its the longest day today, until 4pm ley, lolol. Oh i got to skip P.E ! :D I'm bored so i shall do the quiz Juanhui tagged me to do ._. 1. Who tagged you to do this quiz ? Juanhui . 2. Name some good points about him / her SUPER SMART (!) 3.Name some bad points about him / her. I don't know leyz ._. _______________________ 1. What class are you in ? 3/5 ! :D 2. Name all your best friends . They know who they are :) 3. Who is your favourite girl in class ? Nadia Nasir ! :D Hwahwahwa. 4. Who is your favourite boy in class ? None actually, lol. 5. Are you attached or single ? Attached. 6. Do you like this class ? Yes (!) 7. What do you like about this class ? Fun :D 8. Why are you doing this quiz ? I'm bored. 9. Do you believe in God ? Erm. No comments ? 10. Girl Or Boy ? I'm a girl ? 11. Do you have a crush on someone ? Currently , no. 12. Cry before ? I would be lying if i said no. 13. You prefer Handphone or computer ? Both ! 14. Name those people you hate ? She know who she is :) I don't intend to name anyone. 15. You prefer comedy or romance movies ? Both. 16. Have you smoked before ? Nope. I don't like the smell of smoke. 17. When you intend to get married ? Never thought that far. 18. Nick name ? Jaymeh, Apple, Pig , Oi -.- 19. Last person you talked to ? (excluding your family) Krismine. 20. Last person you messaged to ? Edwin. 21. Favourite Artist ? Alot alot ! 22. Favourite Song ? Also alot also ! :D Heeeeee. 23. Nicest movie you ever watched ? I don't know which one to pick, HAHAHA. 24. Favourite Food ? (i forgot to change the answer -.-) Anything that is nice :) 25. Favourite Drink ? Pick Dolphin :B Tag 10 people to do this. Anybody who wants to do. Anybody have Is It You by Cassie ? :x To tell you the truth, i effing hate it when people spells my name wrongly, guess there's still many more out there assuming my name is spelled as Jaime, when its Jamie. 'Cause when you spelled it as Jaime, its not me. And despite being my home tutor for 5 months already, Mdm R still can't spell my name correctly ): Sad leyz . [edit] NADIA ! I DONT CARE, TOMOORROW TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS OKAYZ ! ME WANT TO KNOWWWWWW, BETTER SPILL (!) :X Oh and Yvonne damn cute, 'cause i didnt go for school today, she called me and asked if was going to school tomorrow and i replied and she hung up the phone. LOL. Omg , i just realiseed my blog can highlight, idiottttt . Anybody got the codeee ? ;x Now i know, to hate is easy, to love takes alot of courage to do so. To tell you the truth, yes im i'm disappointed. Idk, but i had this feeling that you were already thinking of doing that.. Hmm. You don't have to apologise to me, because it's still your decision in the end. I don't blame you for anything. Seven more, i love you. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: