|
I have changed alot mentally over the last year.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
9:16 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Im supposed to be the fool , ain't i ? "Now that it's all said and done I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down Like an old abandoned house ." Tell me how it feels when, You find out things you didnt wish to know about . You realised things wasnt the way you had expected to be. And that everything was just history repeating itself. Everything isn't just my own perception, my own perspective. You dont know how it feels, do you ? You cry , so do i . You hurt , so do i . Cant you see how it affects me as much as it affects you ? Sometimes i really wonder, if i really do have a place in your heart. I asked my heart, and it said , "Yes". But guess what, how i feel and what i see are two different things. Doubts appear, trust fade. Insecurities sets in. Why do i have to be born into this world this way. In the end, genuinely ask yourself this, did you really cared about my feelings ? [edit] Screw you MSN ! Bahhhhhh . I cant open my frigging msn messenger and i have no idea why -.- Gosh. Might private my blog soon, depending on the situation and my mood. In the midst of mugging for the remaining papers, forget about it , Jamie ! FORGET (!!) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: