|
If only you knew, dear. If only you knew..
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
8:35 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"I just need you to hear me," School was as usual today, and really upsetting. Gotten back our results today, and my results are not pretty. Even my Chinese ! ): My party mood also all gone already, sighs. Gotten back Literature, English, Physics, Chinese and Maths papers today. All the killer papers lah, except SocialStudies. Stupidddddddddsxz. Oh and, I passed all... Except MATHS ! D: Yesssssss , it bloody sucks a whole lot okay . I needed a mere 0.9 marks to bloody passed that paper. Like what the heck. When i got Paper 2 back, i practically broke down into tears. So unglam, ahhhhhh . MrsTan came over later on, and asked why i cried. Hah ;/ So diu lian cansxz -.- Got a C5 for Physics , B3 for Chinese (which im so noooooooooot happy about) , C6 for Literature . (just pass, on the dot, haahhahaa.) This MidYear, i screwed up real badly. From now onwards, I resolve to work harder for upcoming common tests and EOYs, no more distractions and temptations please ;x I PROMISE ! I finally picked up the courage to tell Krismine something today ! Lol. She was damn shocked, like her face shows that kind of really stunned expression. Hahahaha, okay sorry for keeping it from you for so long :X But i know you're as shocked as anyone else if they found out, so yeah . My secret's with you nowwwwwww :3 Chatted alot with Krismine today at WhiteSands, while we were eating. HAHAHA. Japanese food rocks lah righttttttt, the chawamushi is nice ^^ Crapped and talked talked talked alot , i still cant believe something she told me. I laughed like crazy upon hearing it. Love notebook, oh gawd, LOLLLLLL. Ands, I still dont get it why everybody thought i will last long with Ben lah ! ._. Krismine's answer was, "He looks like a really nice guy what ! " I started laughing , and i have no idea why. LOL. Its okay, he doesnt even want to talk to me anymore. Ah. HAHAHA ._. Oh and, she practically went crazy over Boys over Flowers that korean drama. She spent like 12 dollars at comics connection because she wanted to buy the merchandise. I still dont know why that show is nice , explain to me again why its nice ley :B My obsession with korean dramas has ended since last year. so sad . Now its HONGKONG AND TAIWAN DRAMAS ! HAHAHAHA :3 Lim Juan Hui , you this smart kuku ! :X How you know oneeeeeeeeeee ! Tell meeeeeee ! :X I want to knowwwwww ! You're right, im not pretty. So? I never said i was pretty eh. Just a tip for you, before you judge others, i suggest you look at yourself in the mirror first before saying anything okay :) 'Cause you're definitely not any where better then me aights. And i will appreciate if you would stop everything, tyvm. Its not who you think it is, dont worry :) Anybody have 1.5 litre bottle give me -.- i need one moreeeeeeeee by Thursday ! Urgenttttt ! And thankyou DARRYL ! For your.. {advice} and {entertainment} on Msn? HAHA. Entertaining though. I bet you dont know how useless i feel, do you ): |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: