|
I'll keep your things right where you left them,
Friday, May 29, 2009
8:46 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"You say that you're becoming someone else." Listening: Come Back To Me by David Cook. ♥ Jamie is happy happy happy , yay ^^ Yet at the same time, sad too. I will miss sitting with the 3 of them at the back of the class ): I don't wanna change seats next semester ! ): Nadiaaa ! Share secrets with me still, okay? :) Gotten back results today. I cleared one of my wishes, hahahehehahaho :D So i passed all, and failed one. No D's nor F's :) Though kinda disappointed in my Chinese, but it's okay ! I'm contented. Use your hands campaign was boring. I sat at my desk cleaning the table over and over again. At elast it looks cleaner now, lolol. I'm going to miss my seat next term. The bigbig fan ! That And Zurhairi bought me and Nadia kinderbueno today, thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu (!) I wonder if you buy for Darryl his kinderjoy yet. LOL. Let this not be a reminder to him kay . hahahaha. Dance farewell party after school. I guessed i miss dance alot, unknowingly. Didn't eat, didn't want to. Went up to dance studio to help out with the games and balloons. Blow until my cheeks damn frigging painful. :( But they were nice to play with, hahaha. I have no idea hwo many we blew up. The rest of the dancers came up and started playing with the balloons . Played wacko. I hate playing wacko. -.- Sherri made us intro ourselves and say something about ourself. I didn't have anything to say so i said my class. LOL. I got wacked 3 times and i ran around like some mad person throwing newspaper at others, dizzy. I've got slow reaction, and this game is not suited for people with slow reaction. HAHA. Lazed around, played other games and stuff. Mostly, we were playing with the balloons. Hah. In the end there were so many balloons left, we hid them all behind the piano. LOL. Brought home 3, damn malu on the bus lah okay. Everybody stare at me like as if i just came back from idk where. -.- I have a sudden attraction to balloons , colourful ones :) To Krismine. (couldn't send you offline message, and you don't read your emails, so. post it here. idk if you'll read or not, considering you don't come my blog very often, but yeah.) About the twins, i have nothing to say. It's just normal friends comforting each other. And i feel, even if they weren't there for me a month ago, they're still my friends. at the very least, i showed some concern to them. is that a bad thing? It doesn't mean i've forgiven nor forgotten what they did. What they did, yeah i know its guo fen. What i did this afternoon was guo fen as well. But you just walked off like that. I didn't even know where you were going. I talked to you, you didn't answer me. And then you just kept on walking. At least after that you smsed me that you went home, but you said you were coming back. In the end? You said you didn't want to face any of them now, and then you never came back. I sat at the canteen waiting for you, in the end you never come. So i was like wondering if you were even coming or not. I didn't know what to react okay. I practically stoned at the canteen until they called me to go upstairs. So idk what's happening between us now. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: