|
Misery.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
9:54 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Me miss you. ♥ Neither do i. Do you really think i want another time? Once was enough, another time will just kill me. Yes, i don't know why you're feeling this way. Just like you dont know why im feeling useless, right? I really don't know what happened to you today, and i couldn't do anything to comfort you or make you feel better. Even if you said im not useless, this is how i feel. It hurts alot okay. I cherish every relationship i get into, be it a long one or a short one. And i wouldn't want to let go of it like this. In the past, i held on. Now, i still do. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: