|
Lips Of An Angel,
Friday, May 22, 2009
9:23 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Out with Krismine tomorrow (!) *ohhappyhappyhappy.* But everything is last minute plans. Watching Night At The Musuem 2 , yay yay ^^ And the money's gonna come out from my own pocket. Gah, mama dont wanna give me money 'cause she say its my own expenses ): Nevermind, i shall not eat in school to save money ! Shun bian kill two birds with one stone. Heeeee . "Hello kitty no mouth, so sad she cannot meow" (inside joke) HAHAHAHA, stupid joke. Teresa Ang ! You know jiu hao liao lor ! Abuse wo until like bu cheng ren xing already ley ! :X Pull me all the way from WhiteSands to BusInterchange. I still go hug a pole somemore. LOL. Wo de lian I've changed alot over the year, learnt many things. Im not that sensitive little girl who cries everyday anymore. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: