|
AWAY !
Saturday, May 02, 2009
2:14 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
(SEMI-HIATUS-STATE) Let everything be a thing of the past. I wont be bothered by this anymore. Its now or never. Birthdays this month, 3rd - Chinteng's 7th - Krismine's Rare May babies much, lolz. Gotta start saving up money for Krismine's prez already, and my god its expensivescsxs. YOu better keep it with you everytime ah ! :) I rarely spend so much on people's prez ;x HAHAHA. Busy with MYEs, like crap. I dont understand anything about congruency and functions of graphs ): Even my indices im getting lost already. Maths gone case already lah, sighs. Supposed to be studying, but im tired. Morning had S.S extra lessons, and i still dont understand structured essay question? This time, im really dead. and p.s. im secretly using the lappy now. HAHA. LaughsOutLoud. Realising that everybody's going through a trying period now, really tiring for alot of us. Hope everything gets back soon . Keeping my fingers crossed. You, cheerup aights, everything will turn out fine [: TagReplies, Jean: Jamie, you didnt said you were at fault before this latest post.You only said it now. & Yes, i DID spare a thought for you. But do you know that i am also in a difficult position? But i just want to say that whatever it is, I will just remember all the happy times we hag tgether, joking in the bus & so on. The rest, I will forget them as time pass. Good night. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: