|
She shines like a star,
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
8:28 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"You got me lovestruck," My lappy cheat my feeling ! (insidejoke) Boohoooooo . Gotten all my results back. I have bigbig news ! I hereby announce.. I FAILED SOCIAL STUDIES WITH A F9 -.- ! Hahahahaaha, stupid eh. Apparently, only 3 people in my class passed. I failed with a 32 marks upon 100. And i think only like less than a handful actually passed this paper. LOL -.- First ever F9 in my life, and its not even Maths. Sigh. I will fail Social Studies overall, confirm. Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ): I don't know what to tell my mama now, especially my Maths. Stupidstupidstupidsxz. On a brighter note, I HAVE 2 A1's , heh heh . For Combined science and POA ^^ Im happyyyyyyyyyyyyy . English , B4 Maths , D7 (0.9 marks !!!) Comb.Science, A1 (yay yay ^^) POA, A1 Chinese, B3 (not happy -.-) Literature, C6 This year's MYE i screwed it up badlyyyyyyyyy ): ! Better get my mind off things.. /OUTING ON SATURDAY (!) Pleasepleaseplease. I want to watch Night At The Museum 2 ): ! Im really tired. I cant pull myself away. Yes, you're all right. But the last thing i could do is trust. And maybe thats the only thing i can do, i guess. Sigh. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: