<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


We're so close, yet so far.
Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:30 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"I maybe standing close to you, but its not as close as what i think..
sometimes its better to be a mute for a few minutes..
and sense how far i am from you.."

- I got this from a book ! :D

Im backkkkkkkk, after watching a movie and several rounds of walking, im dead tired now. *yawns.
I shan't elaborate about everything. Lazy. Heh.

Watched the 1.25pm show 'cause couldn't make it for the 11.40am show. (someone missed the bus leyyyyy.) Went Macs to eat, as Krismine wanted the Blue cup, lolz. Ate and bought tickets. The queue was longgggggg .

So the movie was overall okay, i guess. Funny and hilarious. And i couldnt sit still because the chair wasnt comfortable to sit on. I keep fidgeting, and laughing like mad. So there was this guy who was sitting beside me, and i accidentely hit him while laughing damn hard. So he kinda stared at me like as if im crazy. Geez. The storyline is kind of funny, and yet weird. Idk, maybe its just me. Hmmm. I don't rate movies after i've watched them 'cause everyone's perspective are different, hah.

Oh, but I don't mind watching this movie again ! ^^ Its nice , to me. Though Krismine didnt really seemed to enjoy the movie, she looked more interested in eating her popcorn -.- Lolol , but i like i like ! Heeeeeee . ^^v
(i dont mind watching this again with dear :) Only if he wants to though. Hmm. Or maybe im just thinking too much.)

Im so tiredddddddd now T.T I dont have enough sleep and yet Edwin complains that i sleep damn long this morning . Idiot , you suck lahhhhhz, 'cause you have a big hello kitty alarm clock ! HAHAHAHA :D And you woke me up this morning fyi ! Rawr -.-

Oh i skipped Cca for the third time since i joined dance. Pathetic huh. Didnt felt like going last Tuesday after getting back the results, demoralized like shit. And yet, Mrs Lim was like expecting all of us to go, so naturally, she blew her top. (i heard) Havent been very actively involved in dance these days, busybusybusyyyy .

I will die next week when we get back our report books, sighs. Please let me pass social studies ): ! Which i highly doubt so. Even though our marks for S.S Mye got moderated, i still remain at a F9. And my CA for S.S Is like C5 or so? Gahhhhhh. Hopefully, i pass my maths , pleasepleaseplease.

Me want watch HannahMontanaMovieeeee and YingYeSanJiaYi (!) Its not childish, tyvm. [:

(idk what happened between us. Everything seems to be so distant now. We hardly talk, we hardly communicate, i guess. Sigh.)

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: