|
Crushed,
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
11:40 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I guess its just another disappointment all over again. Forgive and forget, (breathe in breathe out.) Im a forgiving person okay, right Edwin :x And i realise, though i don't forget things nor put them down easily, im easy to comfort -.- 30minutes of crying works, along with chocolate, bwahahahahs. ♥ HannahMontanaMovie's out tomorrow , can't wait. Yay C: &Thankyou Juanhui, for the wish ; Nadia, for the encouragement. (Luvz.) Get well soon, Krismine! ^^ No seal eyes ah, LOL. Go out soon leyyyy . Venus is obsessed with the JonasBrothers, zomg. ROFL. :B Update later, off to chiong my drama , and prepare before going out :D [edit] I'm back i'm back ! :D I'm dead tired now lahz, my ankle hurts like f , feel like chopping them off already. Literally. Hah. My drama always never fail to cheer me up , haahhahaa. episode 7 alreadyyyyyy , yay. Out just now, after much consideration. Hmmm. Yah so i was late 'cause i was busy watching my drama until i forgot the time , hahaha. Dear bought me my kinderjoy ! 8) And he bought me another 2 ballz thingys. Inside got things one. Heh heh ^^ I know the way i eat kinderjoy damn weird and disgusting lah (in your pointofview), but thats how i eat okay ! Don't complain :x Chocolates always makes me feel better, yay. So the kinderjoy toy was a puzzle, and the way dear fixed the puzzle damn cute, LOL. Walked from one end of the park to the other and back. And then halfway walked idk where. Swamp area O: Tired okayyyy , and dear still can say the park small , walk until very pain ley T.T Next time take the busss okay. I was freaking out because of something, which reminded me of something which happened in camp. Sigh. Oh ! This cute uncle damn funny, asked so many people walk up and down the steps then show that he broke his leg there .____. His walking stick is pinkkkkkk ley ! :D Hahahahaha. Walked around. Played with sand :D I didn't know what i was doing, but i found the sand damn fascinating, got balls of them in a pattern one ley you knowww. Super cool. So we were making alot of noise (or so i thought), then this couple turn around and look at us like as if we children like that. LOL. I threw my stick into the seaaaaa , 0.7 one leyz O: Muahahahha . &Sorry for losing my mood halfway through though :( Thanks for today. HappyFirstMonth, iloveyou ♥, (: TagReplies , atiqah: hahaha/ no problem /Hahahaha :) TEDDY:D: Hannah montana is GAYYYYY !! Stupid GAY movie !! EEEW ! LOL. /Stupidsxz, its not gay , you stupid gay chicken :3 Hahahahaha. Its not gay lah okay ! LOL. Juanhui :D: Shuddup teddy ! :X Hannah Montana is NICE ! Jealous jiu say la hors xD LOL ( Kidding ) Dont sad uh -.- I wish you then you so sad D: /Ma de haooooooooooooooo ! :D Hahahaha. I told you why already ah . Thanks for the wish though :) TEDDY:D: Shuddup Juanhui, hannah Montana is damn GAYYY. Crazy, I jealous for what. PUI ! LOL. Hannah Montana is GAYYYYY. Okay, byebye. LOL /Chickennnnnnnnnnnnn , its not gay okay ! If its gay, you chicken okay ? :D Hahahaha . Hannah Montana is NOT gay , NOT gay i tell youuuuu ! |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: