<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Foolish acts,
Sunday, June 07, 2009 5:31 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

I miss you lahz, Krismine Ho Xue Min ! D:

I feel like deleting all my past post(s). Find them frigging childish. I was bored so began looking through my archives. All the 200 over posts are damn childish lahhhh. So retarded for some of them, lmao. Laugh like shit while reading just now.
Realised how stupid i was. (and still am :O) Waited for some idiot like nobody's business and ended up getting hurt myself. Like wtf, how did i get myself into such a big mess. Felt like such a fool. Hahahaha. I've regretted many things in my (going to) 15 years in life, ahhhhhhhh i'm so foolish x.x

Alibaba, now Dad's obsessed with my drama toooooooo ! ._. He's watching it now, LOL. Stupid go snatch my tv from meeeeee , boooooooo :C
Gonna chiong finish my drama, left 4 episodes, yay ^^v

And i bloody got sunburn after going to the beach yesterdayyyyyyyy. Pain lahz. I looked like a stupid tomato yesterday. Boooooooo. But i still love playing at the beach, heh. Next time i'm upset, i shall just go to beach, HAHAHAHA. :)

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: