|
Heartfelt words,
Friday, June 05, 2009
8:31 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter." What if your chances are already gone Started believing that I could be wrong But you give me one good reason To fight and never walk away. Listening : No Boundaries by Kris Allen. ♥ I've tried so many times, put in so much effort trying to stay happy and put up a strong front. It's not easy to put up a pretence, pretending that i don't really mind everytime. Imagine you putting so much hope into believing and in the end everything falls apart in one night, in your face. I want to give up, but there's so much pulling me back, telling my heart not to. Even though i still do hold on to silly things, and the past, but like what you said, yesterday is history. I want my old happy self back. Funny huh, i've always been the one who acted like as if i don't care, and here i am ranting on and on about how much i'm going through. /laughs. I've got to face everything soon. Mummy saw my post (as i was typing), and she kept on bugging me about what happened to me, etcetc. I got so upset and irritated, i pushed her away and tell her to not care about me, and to go away. Sorry mummy ): And she keeps on ranting on and on about how i hurt her feelings and etc. I felt so darn guilty lah, because of my own problems, because of my attitude, i hurt Mummy with my words unknowingly. Sigh. :/ These few days , i haven't been my usual self, and very touchy/cranky. (i.e. apt to take offense on slight provocation, dictionary meaning :x) Trust, its such a fragile thing. It takes months to build it up, yet a night to simply crush it. Sigh, i just wish things aren't so complicated as it is now. I really miss my old self. I'm beginning to hate the new me so muchhhhhh. I get so affected easily and i'm oversensitive at times. I can't control my tears anymore, neither can i control my temper that easily anymore. Guess this is all part of life. /shrugs. I'm tired, both mentally and emotionally. Been crying so much lately, my eyes are swollen for the whole day today. Sigh. Puffy eyes. Sometimes i really wish i knew what you're thinking. I know i've been a real mess these few days. Have been reading my past post(s) and was looking through all my folders. Realised how stupidly childish i was, lolz. (and still am) Hahahahaha, laughed out loud when looking through all the pictures, its seriously horrifying okayz O: LOL. I hope i do get mature sooooon, lmao :) Throughout everything, everything still gets back to square one, and my temper hasn't changed a single bit. Well, maybe except that it got worst somehow, heh. But despite all this and all those changes, i'm still the same old me deep down. Still learning and still growing up, just not the time to kick that habit of acting like a kid yet :) I'm proud to say i love my three year old mentality. Most of us would just prolly just think at this age, if you're still acting like a kid, you're CHILDISH. Yeah, true, but who cares. Even if people do get irritated because i'm not acting my age, but i'm still in the middle of my childhood. Being a teen doesn't mean it should deprive you from doing things that you used to do, and behaved, as a kid :) Despite being a teenager, i still behave like a small kid at times. Who doesn't ? My age doesn't proves anything, it just proves how much i've grown. Being mature comes naturally, not something you can rush. I want to enjoy every single moment of my childhood while it lasts :) Last but not least, i sincerely hope things would get better soon. I don't like doubts. worst still, i fucking hate being jealous. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: