<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


Moodswings.
Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:01 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to,
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend,
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you."

I tried and i tried, but it just wasnt the same anymore.

Cried like fuck just now. I have no idea why, but i just suddenly had many flashbacks in my mind. Mummy saw my eyes being red and swollen, asked me what happened. Decided to not reply and walked away. :/

Past experiences just makes my heart hurt more than ever.

Sad things aside, shall post in private blog better. Happier things first.

VENUS, that convo with you is damn hilarious, finally you understand liao, HAHAHA. :B Phooooooooooooosh.

Maths remedial today. Venus didn't come 'cause she overslept. Tired throughout the whole lesson, and very very very hungry. I can't think on an empty stomach ! :x MrsTan treated us to sandwiches, HAHAHA. Congruency and similarity is so hard okayz x.x Booooooo.
Called Juanhui and ask where was she. Guess what she said. She was just about to go shower -.- ! Lol , slacked in school awhile and headed to Whitesands. She ran all the way from home to WhiteSands ley. Super sally ^^ ! Hahahaha. Walked around, and headed to Macs to makan. Catched up with her on alot of things, chatted for idk how long. Headed to her house after that. Slacked, ate lunch, laughed at stupid things, watched movies (idk how to spell the movie's name -.-), and watched my 命中注定我爱你 there too . Heeeeeee . We're watching the same drama now O:

Oh, by the way.
Thankyouveryveryveryverymuch for the gift okayz (!) :DDD

Left her house around 5 plus, as she was going out with her ahem :x LOL. Went home and chiong my drama , ^^ and the stupid moodswings starts kicking in. Arghhhhhh. I hate my constant moodswings.

Yeah, i'm weird, and i'm childish. So? This is me. You don't like the way i am, then deal with it. I don't have to know how you feel or how you think about me. Or even how you wanna treat me. It's up to you, i wouldn't intervene. But maybe you would like to try looking at things from different perspectives. You would see things in a different light.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: