<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


-mugmugmug-
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 5:01 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
(mugging for social studies test tomorrow)
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
Please be an easy test.
(crosses fingers)
I hope i pass this test, i don't wanna fail social studies ): !

"When someone said count your blessings now
'fore they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how,"

Curing my boredom :)
1. My ex is still:
Short :x (i'm going to die for this -.-)
2. I am listening to:
Fly With Me , Jonas Brothers.
3. Maybe I should:
Stop hoping.
4. I love:
to do the things I like :D
5. I don't understand:
why things dont always turn out like how I wanted.
6. I lost:
trust.
7. People say:
i'm childish, lmao.
8. The meaning of my screen name is:
My name & lyric :D
9. Love is:
undefinable.
10. Somewhere, someone is:
...
11. I will always:
cherish memories,
12. Forever seems:
Too far.
13. I will never ever want to:
get hurt again.
14. My cellphone is:
Spare one, grey. Original one, red.
15. When I woke up in the morning:
I was disappointed.
16. I get annoyed when:
people blow me off last minute.
17. Parties are:
fun, but sometimes it's not fun.
18. My pet(s) is(are):
I don't own a pet.
19. Kisses are the best when:
It is true from the heart.
20. Today:
is a boring day.
21. Tomorrow:
will be the last day of going back to school, will be free until the end of holidays O:
22. I really want:
to be totally free,
23. Really want to ask:
him something. But i guess i won't.
-----------
Can you legally drink?
Nope.
Will you be married in the next 2 years?
Stupid question.
What is your least favourite school subjects?
Physics, Maths, SocialStudies
Do you have a pet?
No.
What did you do today?
finish watching my drama, played, eat, sleep, drink, study.
Do you like potato?
No ,
When was the last time you saw your Mom?
now. LOL. She's beside me now O:
Do you believe in karma?
I do :)
What was the last thing you drank?
100 plus.
What are you doing for your next birthday?
I don't know.
Have you ever sat on a roof?
I would like to :)
What are you listening to?
You're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift.
What are you thinking about right now?
Answers for this quiz.
Any plans for the weekend?
Not sure.
What time did you get up in the morning?
11am ,
Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No I don't think so.
Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
Both ?
What's bothering you now?
Something. Hmmm :/
Who's page did you visit last?
My own ?
Are you a 'LOST' fanatic?
Errr, no.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
YES ^^
Earphones or headphones?
Depends.
At this very moment what should you be doing?
Studying :x
Do you read novels often?
Yeah, but not much now.
Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yeah.
Are you mad about anything?
Not really.
Do you sing in the car?
Nope. (i think)
Have you ever thought you liked someone, and then found out that you really didn't like them?Hah, yeah. But that's a really long time ago.
Have you ever kissed someone that has smoked weed before?
Huh ?
Do/did you listen to your parents?
Depends,
Do you have any interesting bruises?
Scar have. Bruises, i don't think so.
Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?
Somehow.

Boooooo , who knew by pink makes me cry like fuck :( What's wrong with me,
nevermind that you forgot. it doesn't matter. i'll be fine. i shouldn't have put so much hope into it in the first place.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: