|
Some things just can't be fixed once it's broken,
Friday, June 12, 2009
8:52 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"Why do we never know what we've got 'til it's gone," Listening : The Day You Went Away , M2M . I'm going to touch on my holiday assignments starting from Sunday ! Heh . I hope i can finish uh , anybody has chinese software to lend me ? ==" Lolol . I have a feeling i'm going to fail Chinese because of the stupid project. Anyways , back to the point. Woken up early this morning by Dear's sms. Replied messages, and went back to sleep. In the end, pekcek 'cause phone keep vibrating, decided not to sleep anymore. Smsed Krismine and she asked me why i woke up so early, lolz. Felt stupid over certain things. Hmmms . Msn-ed with Juanhui and Edwin awhile. Offed, bathed and prepared. Walked to WhiteSands thereafter. As usual, i was late, by a mere few minutes O: Met Krismine outside Macs, and trained to Tampines thereafter. Went to buy tickets, and the queue was already quite long. My 8.50 dollars fly away already ~.~ Decided on watching Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past instead of HannahMontana Movie. :) Now i need to find someone who's willing to watch that with me O: Headed to food court to eat 'cause lazy to walk to KFC, heh. I eat until stomach pain dao yao si ! And i have no idea why. The chicken tasted funny. For the first time, i didn't exactly finished my food ._. Walked around Courts and Times before the movie. I couldn't find the book i wanted to use for english homework, sigh T.T Movie started around 1345. sat in the middle of the middle seats, HAHAHA. I only know the person sitting beside me laughed and talk damn loud as if she owned the cinema -.- And her laughter is those very very very deep one okay .____. Everytime she laugh i will look at her, -.- Weird things always happen to me when i'm in the cinema, gosh. Last time was the guy whom i accidentely hit while laughing :x Overall, its a nice show luh, recommended if you're into those romance movies , lol :) I think its somehow meaningful aye. Hahahaha. Krismine almost fell asleep in the cinema ! 'Cause she said it was very comfortable inside , whereas i was freezing even with my cardigan on, and bag on my lap leyz, tsk. -.- After coming out from the cinema, felt damn tired. Decided not to do homework and just trained back to PasirRis. Accompany her to wait for her bus before walking home. And i saw Joohwee and Aqilah while waiting for the traffic light, lolz. They didnt recognise me, i think ._. Tummy ached until i couldn't take it. Didn't eat much for dinner because of that. Just ate the medicine, bitter x.x I've got a huge blister on my right feet from playing ddr yesterday ! Pain lah bodoh ~ :( Teresa, ddr someday again okay ! :D |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: