|
#302, Worst.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
6:20 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Quarrels. - "an angry dispute ; a disagreement marked by a temporary or permanent break in friendly relations." This sucks i tell you. Sucks, not just this bit, but this whole frigging lot, urghsxzc. Cried my eyeballszxz out lah, and its swollen and it hurts alot now, stupid ): I look like a fishball okay. Why is it that i get so emotional that i cry even at the slightest things. I get hurt so effing easily like some weakling and i cant even help myself. What do i have to do to stop this madness. Argh. 我始终不了解. ): I need to learn not to be so impulsive and irrational. It's about time you grow up, kiddo. Guess i'm still the same old me, sensitive and insecure. (breathe in breathe out) Ohkay. I won't elaborate. To summarise. I made my besty cry, i made my boyfriend hurt and angry. (Good job, Jamie. Well done. Now slap and knock some sense into yourself.) Fxck this shxt manszxc ): Officially one of the suckiest days in my 15 years on Earth. Prolly even the worst one yet. And so nowwww, my only wish is for everyone to forget about today. FORGET. Thankyou Venus and Juanhui , for No its really not okay with me. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: