|
#308, 那得起就要放得下 :(
Friday, July 31, 2009
8:57 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Maybe, just maybe.. when will things turn back to how it was? It's never gonna be the same anymore. I singlehandedly ruined everything i had. Everyone says, "You'll never know how much that person mean to you, till you've lost them." How true.. Things are all so different now.. I'M SORRY. I know everything i'm saying now won't bring back the you i used to know.. I don't know how long are we going to continue like this.. I miss the us i used to know, Brokened, You're not the you i used to know anymore. MIA FROM HERE AWHILE. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: