<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#303 , Honesty
Friday, July 03, 2009 9:31 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"And when I lose myself I think of you,"
Listening : Through The Monsoon, Tokio Hotel.

Today was suppose to be the day i would have wanted it to be so memorable, and so happy. But guess not. I was left with tears instead. Guess its a repeated cycle, as usual. Last night, as i laid in bed, I was thinking, all those tears i shed could even fill a bucket full, or maybe even more than that. Laughs. I'm not exaggerating. It's that much.

There's a reason why i don't like coming online so often now, because everytime i do, i find out certain things which i don't really wish to know. It's always the same. In the end, i end up getting hurt myself. Argh.

Why is that people just can't be honest to each other in a relationship?
P.S: It's nice to know that he still cares, i have no idea why.

On a lighter note,
Happy 2nd Month, Dear. I love you :)
Sorry for throwing my tantrums at you as and when i wasn't in a good mood.
Sorry for being unreasonable, and causing you trouble at times.
I know at times, you get irritated, yet you never threw your tantrum at me.
I know you did spared a thought for me despite knowing i would overreact.
I know you tried to push everything away just to spend time with me.
Thanks for tolerating with my nonsense throughout.
Thanks for being there for me.
Thanks for trusting me.
Thanks for loving me. ♥

Yesterday was kind of hectic. Chinese 'cher got so fed up with all of us, she looked like she was gonna cry :/ Physics, most of us didn't do the homework, but those who weren't expected to do, actually did the homework, amazing. Haha. Spent the entire time in school trying to finish my comic. And i did, during Literature lesson :) I moved to the front to sit with Nadia. Chatted alot with her. Ahhh , i miss sitting with her :( It's so lonely at my new seat, which fyi is just the seat next to my old seat -.- At the side of the classroom, my old Secondary 2 class's sitting arrangement. Nobody to talk to. Sighs. Oh yeah. Kailun popped this question the other day, "Jamie, why you sit there so quiet~" Hahahaha, i think it's gonna help me kick the habit of talking in class :O

After school, headed to WhiteSands to meet Juanhui with Krismine. There was awkward silence here and there, which kinda creeped me alot, lolz. So anyway. Here's the funny part, i realised i left my wallet in school. And Krismine apparently dropped hers while walking. So we ran up and down and up and down around White Sands hoping to find her wallet. And she found it. At the customer's service there~ I was trying hard to contain my laughter. The makeup and voice of the attendant makes me wanna laugh, heh :X Rushed back to school while it was raining to get my wallet and file back. Searched around the school for the aunty to open the door for me. Luckily, she was outside my classroom just as i went up. Hahaha. Took my stuff and went downstairs to watch the Outdoor Performance rehearsal for awhile. I think the dance's kinda cute, haha :) Chatted with Nadia for awhile and headed home with Juanhui after sending Krismine home. Talked and confided in Juanhui throughout the way home. Thanks for telling and listening yah , love you :D

P.S : Juanhui just said something which made me laughed like shxt. Hahahahahaha. She's not kena stung or whatever, she is like that okay ! Hilarious right , teehee :D

I quarrelled with Baby in the middle of the night. All through till 2am and i headed to sleep at 3. Quarrels suck like shxt. Urghszxc.
My eyes are swollen all through the day today, i hate liars :(

HIATUS (!)
Will be back soon, after common tests :)

After everything i've said, why do you still lie to me?

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: