|
#304, Nananana~
Friday, July 10, 2009
10:54 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
♥ ; The love that will stay. I love my loved ones :) Changed blog song, teehee. Oh, i recalled that i actually liked this song alot some time back. And i kept blasting the music using my cousin's phone, haha. I was so mean, and still am. I've realised many things as each day passes by. Called for health check today, along with a few others from class, skipped one period of Geog :( Checking of backbone. Ah, mine increased 1 degreeeeeeee :'( Luckily, there's not a need for me to refer to a doctor, heh. I would like to give this particular person this line, a leopard never change its spots, let alone you repenting your mistakes and changing your attitude. Maybe not to just one person, but two. I feel so stupid now, oh gawd. I (L) Heart-to-Heart talks , sharing of feelings and crapping with people who actually listens (!) A big big thanks to the two of you who listened to my rants, (insert hearts) You know who you are :) And just fyi, i am emotionally stable now, i think. (hahahahahaha) I have nothing to blog about, haha. Maybe i'll just go steal that quiz from Baby's blog some other day, heh :x Okay, bye ! Off to sleep ! |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: