|
#306, tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart.
Friday, July 17, 2009
4:53 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"I’ve seen it all I’ve got nothing to prove," Pretty screwed up week. Krismine was almost absent for the whole week :( She finally came back today. Like gawd, finally okay ! :/ Didn't bring my thermometer to school twice, but i didn't got caught for it, luckily. I screwed my Chemistry test on Monday. I fought with Dear on Tuesday, and Thursday. I made him cry today. The only thing that was happy was, Wednesday's mother tongue period when we got amused by Charmaine :) Thursday's literature first period was hilarious because of a few people, and eating, ranting with Juanhui cheered me up a lil. Especially when i bought my new markers ♥ Colours make me go highhhhhhh, hahahahaha :) And something weird happened today. Shan't elaborate, it just freaked me out. Arigatou Juanhui for the song ! Me luv you manymany, teeheee. 8D You made me fall in love with cheese fries, lmaoszxc. And now i'm craving for it. Gawd. EPIK HIGH , WEEEEEE. :) Sorry dear, made you cry today. I'm so so so sorry :'( Me wanna watch OBSESSED. and yet common tests, and tests are all next week ! My whole entire week next week is packed like being cramped up in a small box. Booooooo. :( I stole this somewhere, wahahahahas. SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM: 1. Bed 2. Pillows 3. Toys 4. Wardrobe 5. Fan 6. Blanket 7. Dressing Table SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS: 1. Do you like anyone? What do you think? :) 2. Does someone like you? Idk, lol. 3. Last kiss? Erm. 4. Been lead on? Yeah. 5. Been cheated on? Yeah. Don't remind me . 6. Want a relationship? In one? 7. Wanna get married? Never thought that far. SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT: 1. Dearrrrrr ♥ 2. Family 3. Friends 4. Handphone. 5. Lappy ! 6. MONEY, hahahahaa :B 7. Bolster ._. SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND: 1. "Should i go ?" 2. This note. 3. If dear's doing okay :( 4. What did i eat just now, why does my stomach hurt -.- 5. Homework O: 6. Lyrics , hahahaha. 7. Cheese fries :X SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU 1. Believe In God? No comments actually. 2. Had A Dream Come True? I can't remember. 3. Read The Newspaper? Chinese one , hahaha. 4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday? Nooooo ! D: 5. Have A Best Friend? Yeah. 6. Take A Bath Daily? What do you expect. Duh. 7. Wish On Stars? Sometimes. (stupid i know) SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS 1. Fallen In Love? Yes. 2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex? My mother and sister lah. HAHA. 3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF? I'm not her, slutttttt. 4. Been To A Bonfire? Nope. 5. Ran Away From Home? I'm guai :) 6. Played Strip Poker? What's that? 7. Pulled An All Nighter? Errr, what's nighter? SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU: 1. Cried? Yes. 2. Had Fun? Yes. 3. Been Kissed? Yes. 4. Felt Stupid? Yes. 5. Talked To An Ex? No. 6. Missed Someone? Yes. 7. Listened To Music? Yes. (omg so many yes -.-) RED : ANGER 1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone? Maybe. 2. Which Of Your Family Members Has The Worst temper? Dad. 3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone? Yeah. 4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry? Don't know, but i don't think so. 5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily? Probably. ORANGE : EXCITEMENT 1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You? Nah. So sad right, LOL. 2. Are You Easily Excited? Errrr, I don't know. 3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To? Nothing much. Oh wait. Have. ONE MONTH FROM SUNDAY. GO COUNT. LOL. 4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought? Am i dreaming? 5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now? Problems all go away :( YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY 1. Name: Ng Jing Ting, Jamie. 2. Birthday: 19th August. 3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life? Don't know. 4. Do You Want To Have Children? Depends. 5. How Do You Want To Die? Maybe, bang myself against a wall -.- OHOH. I ONCE WATCHED THIS FREAKY JAPANESE HORROR SHOW AND THAT GIRL USED A SCISSORS TO CUT HER WRIST. AS IN CUT OKAY ! THEN BLOOD FLEW ALL OVER THE PLACE AND HER HAND WAS MISSING. SCARY LIKE SHIT. THINK SHE WAS INSANE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID GUY. I GOT FREAKED OUT BY IT AND NEVER DARED TO WATCH HORROR MOVIES EVER AGAIN -________-" BLUE : SADNESS 1. When Is The Last Time You Cried? Just. 2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now? I suppose it's personal. 3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way? Sometimes. 4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours? Yes :/ 5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do? Drawing or eating. It just makes me feel better, i don't know why. (Omg i cannot self-indulge anymoreeeeee T.T) PINK : LOVE 1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Your Friends? No :) 2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight? Not anymore. 3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her? Maybe. 4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Yes ♥ 5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate? Yeah. I suddenly have a thought , I'm becoming such a big glutton. Ohmygeeeeee. What's wrong with meeeee. Psychologically and emotionally unbalanced O: My Plurk died, my blog died, everything died. Sigh. even my phone bill bomb already and there's still 5 more days till the bill comes, jialat already :( I WANT UNLIMITED SMS (!) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: