<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#310, as your lies crumble down.
Sunday, August 09, 2009 9:13 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE (!)
(insert many heartszxc here , ♥)

I seriously took the pledge at 8.22pm today, while watching NDP on television. My mother laughed at me :( !
I love Singapore, hahahaha. No, seriously, i am, heh :)

"Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground ?"
- Face Down, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Life's been okay so far, i guess. Not exactly smooth-sailing, but yeah it's cool :) Gotten back all our common test(s) results, except Geography. Pretty much okay, but i'm disappointed in my Chemistry :( Stupid careless me, i could have gotten higher, shitszxc (-heartpain-) Passed Physics and Mathematics, and i'm super elated :) Gonna fail combined humanities. I failed my social studies retest which we took during the school holidays. A 9/25 isn't going to pull up any of the marks i got during my first semester, and that's like one of the lowest in class, :( Overall, i'm going to fail at end of year, my Geography sucks too, not enough time to finish writing my 8 marks essay question, boo.

Cca on Tuesday was super tiring. Had to hold our arms 180 degrees straight with elbows not hanging down for idk how long, definitely more than 10minutes. Muscles ached the whole week. Phototaking during practice too. It was damn embarrassing, i hope it turns out okay.
Chinese lesson on Thursday was fun. Not much of lesson, just translating the national anthem into chinese. I laughed like mad, and i direct translated from the english version ._. If all chinese lessons were like that, i don't mind okayz !

I loveeeeee my current blogskin, hahaha.
Someone jio me out tomorrow leyz, i don't wanna be stuck at home :(

Off to accompany Mummy watch 命中注定我愛你 now, bye :D

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: