<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#311, when two different worlds collide.
Friday, August 14, 2009 8:37 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
大家好 ! :D
I shall make things clear first :)

Firstly,
Yes, i did private my blog because of some personal reasons. But i would appreciate it if you don't ask me why. It's something confidential, that only me, myself and i should know. It's not personal grudges or anything, so please don't speculate so much about it :)

Second,
Yes, i wrote on Plurk that i didn't want people who didn't give a shit about me to read my blog. Why? Again, it's confidential, and if you're lucky enough to get yourself being invited, please don't reveal what i've said here to others, i would appreciate that very much, as i have my own privacy too, thanks.

Okay, done. Hahahahaha C:
Currently sick like idk what now, having difficulty in breathing, constantly breathing in through my mouth when my throat is already inflammed. I hate getting sick, as i seldom get sick, when i really do fall sick, i take a long time to recover, ah D: I hope i get well by Monday soon, Speech test on Monday. -crosses fingers-

Dance was super duper cool just now. Many decided to pon, but i went, heh. Me, Jean and Jeannie were the first three to turn up outside the dance studio. So we told Ms Ivy our excuse for not dancing, and started talking to her about the dance studio being haunted. Lmfao. Guess what, only 9 people turned up for cca. 4 sec3's, 1 sec2, 4 sec1's. Could tell Ms Ivy was kinda pissed off. And only 4 people danced. HAHAHA. Really slack throughout the 2 hours. Talked to Ms Ivy about dance, halfway through. So coooool, lolz. She rarely talks to us like this o.o She praise meeeeee, hahahaha. Happy like siaooo.

I've started writing a diary, cool right cool right ^^ I think it's better, at least i could write my feelings out and everything, i wouldn't have to constantly find people to talk to, i guess.

I'm getting very very very tired of my life.

Definition of 'FRIEND':
"a person who is on good terms with another."

Definition of 'JEALOUSY':
"mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims."

You see it now?

Yes, it's an act of Jealousy.
I hope everything's over now. And things would turn for the better, although i know hoping would always end with disappointments. Getting so emotional nowadays, so depressing T.T

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: