|
#313, paint the skies with shades of grey.
Friday, August 21, 2009
9:39 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"The greater you hope, the greater the disappointment." How fucking true is that, seriously. I feel so stupid everytime i hope for something so much, in the end, i end up hurting myself. Argh. And it's for sure, not PMS, thankyouverymuch. I was already like this even before my period started. So with or without it, my moodswings will still be constant. I hate myself manszxc. My whole life is turned upside down. :( I don't like the way things are now. I have no motivation for my studies, my mood is always going up and down, i feel all alone. At this point in time, i might just break down totally. It's so hard, just too hard. Writing in my diary doesn't help either :( On a lighter note, Although my birthday wasn't as good as i hoped it would have been, but still am happy with the fact that people remembered my birthday ^^ Many thanks to everyone for the wishes and gifts, me luv you all , ♥. Especially Krismine and Venus&Co. Luvvvvvv. And Dear too. (i know it prolly wouldn't make any difference now. but i do mean it. so much.) Lastly, here's wishing Edwin a very happy 15th birthday. You're 15 already, grow up please. (: Off to private blog ! Ranting session start. Byeeeeee. and i feel that, we're drifting apart all over again. once is enough. i dont want to go through the same thing again. not this time. its hard enough having to face everything alone. i dont want to lose you again. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: