<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#314, 寂寞的滋味.
Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:27 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Dear, I know everything i'm about to say now, you probably wouldn't want to care. Since it wouldn't make a difference to you. But whatever i'm going to say, is just how i feel. To believe, or not to, ultimately it's still your choice.

I stared at my phone since last night. No message.
I stared at my phone since this morning. No message.
When your message did come, we started quarrelling.
Why must things be this way?

I called you, you didn't want to pick up.
I messaged you, you didn't want to reply.

You told me, those thoughts did came across your mind.
You told me, you would never ask for it unless i wanted to.
I told you, those thoughts have never came across my mind.
I told you, i would never leave you.

I know you're busy as it is. You have your tests to study for, your own life to lead. I know i'm asking for a tad too much from you. I realised. My own wilfulness lead to all this mess, i'm sorry for everything i've done to hurt you over and over again.

I don't deny i miss how we were before, no quarrels, no nothing. Everything was peaceful. I admit most of all the quarrels are caused by me, because of my own sensitivity. Yes, i may not be understanding. But i do appreciate what you've done for me throughout. Especially on my birthday. To tell you the truth, i was disappointed when you told me you didn't plan or anything, but at least you were willing to accompany me, i don't mind. I was a little happy when you bought that cake for me. Yes, i know i threw my tantrum at you that day. Idk why too. But you tolerated it nevertheless. Thankyou for everything. But really, all i'm asking for now, is just the happiness we once had. Maybe to you it doesn't seem that i was truly happy. I told you before, i truly was. But looking at everything that's happening now, idk what to do. I ask you, if you regret your decision. Back then, you said you didn't. Now, you're saying you dk. If you were me, would you have known what to reply ? I'm helpless. Any more of this might just drive me nuts. But i guess, saying all these now is redundant. imsorrybutiloveyou.

FML.

This part is not included. For someone else.
To that specific someone :
If you're irrevocably in love with someone who walks past you like you're a stranger to him, then wouldn't that be hilarious? Purely one-sided relationship of yours, i must say. Yes, i dislike youyouyouuuu so much. Urghszxc.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: