|
#316, when did we fall apart.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
5:17 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Everything came to an end, Yes, i do hate you for making that decision, but there's nothing i can do now. Nothing i do or say can bring you back. Maybe this could be the best way out for both of us. Because i did tried to salvage this relationship, but it didn't work. You said to give you time, i did. And in the end, the result i got was this. I asked myself what went wrong. Was it something that i said? Or was it something that i did? To say the truth, i honestly do not know. I can't even bring myself to hate you. And yes, i still can't let you go. Time might not even be enough for me. You can choose not to read my blog any longer, since you probably wouldnt even want to care now. You can even choose to snub me by saying its your own personal life. So what do i mean to you? Someone you had just thrown away from your life? You said we could still remain as friends, but do you honestly still treat me as one? Friends don't treat friends as outsiders/strangers, and throughout the period being with you, you told me you didn't have any. I can tell you now, i'm still willing to be. But you don't, don't you? You don't even seem to need me anymore. Up to this point, i can still tell you, as a matter of fact, i do trust you. But knowing myself, I need the assurance more than ever. I told myself to remain positive and not fall apart at this junction. I guess i failed myself. My whole life just crashed down right in front of my eyes and now i can't get myself back up on my feet. In school, i broke down multiple times. I couldn't control myself. What was i to do? Continue smiling and act that i don't care? I can't do it. I'm not as strong as i can be, thankyou for making me realise how fragile i had become. I've said things i never meant to say, and now i can't take back my words. Yes, i'm contradicting myself when i told you i don't need you to care because its my own personal life. But even if i said i didn't mean it, you wouldn't care anymore. So now it's your life, and i am no longer a part of it. You can do all those things which you promised me you will never do now, since i no longer matter to you anymore. You told me to learn to stay strong, and i believe i will someday. And i will come to realise, i will have to accept this no matter what. And i know one day, you will find someone who's lots more better than me, and understands you in everything you do, trust me, you'll forget about me sooner than you can ever imagine. You'll get the girlfriend you wanted. Thanks for the memories and everything you've given me for the past 1 and a half year. We are still friends no matter what. Stay happy, thats all i ask for. All the best to you. And goodbye love. Thanks to everyone for the concern and hugs, i'll be okay. someday. Then again, i might need more than a few months to heal myself. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: