<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#317, Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened :)
Friday, August 28, 2009 9:17 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows,"

Smileys, ^^ i'm learning to take one step at at time, and keeping myself occupied to avoid myself from thinking too much. I don't know if it's working though.

School's been fine, i think. Excluding failing of test(s), arguments and stuff. Sorry Krismine. I know my temper and attitude hasn't been good these few days, and i shouted at you on Tuesday. I'm sososo sorry, i didn't mean to :(

My life sucks big time, i hate myself like abcdefg. I can't control my own emotions anymore. I don't smile when i'm happy, i don't cry when i'm sad. I cry when i'm angry. I can just shout at anyone even when i'm not mad at them. What is going on.

Think Mummy kind of figured out what happened to me. She suspected something and asked me. I didn't deny, neither did i admit. Merely showed her a -.- face, and she told me some stuff which made me laugh, super cute. But she didn't scold me for anything, and that's the best part, hahahaha. ^^

Failed my Trigonometry test. Well, expected it anyway. But i failed by one pathetic mark, which i could have got if i hadn't written the wrong number -.- So disappointed, and i couldn't do the retest at all :( Booooo. Geography test today, and the questions that came out were parts i didn't study for. Demoralized as soon as MsChua went through the answers. I got the entire first question wrong, which meant that i'm going to fail this test already. Ahhhhh :( I think i kind of aggravated my hip injury (again) and it hurts so effing much, awww. Gonna ask Mummy to bring me to the doc over the weekends. Even though i hate going to the doctors so much, z. I'll bear with it -.-

On a lighter note,
Something to be happy about, i scored pretty well for my Chinese test, yay ^^v And i passed my Literature passage-based test by one mark, hahahahahaa. Happyhappy.

Dance was cool today. I got excused from dancing because of my injury, yay. And like every Friday, only a few people came. If MrsLim was there, she would have blown her top for sure. Not even one quarter attended. Only a small number of councillors had to be excused for Teachers Day rehearsal. But still, the attendance was really bad. Me and Liting sat at the side, watching them and she taking down the exercises. Laughed like mad, super hilarious. Went down to change the battery of the clock inside the dance studio with Liting during break time. Walked around the school before heading to General Office. Pathetic, office so big, one small battery in a pack also cannot find -_-" Finally got one after sooooooo long and walked back to dance studio. I thought i saw someone, but carried on walking nevertheless. MdmRozila came in to mark the attendance. So while i mark, she joined in the exercises. Me and Liting were practically laughing out asses off the whole time, and the two Sec1's who were sitting as well, laughed along. HAHA. After cca was the funny part. Me, Liting, Jean, Jeannie and Afiqah went to disturb Mdm Rozila. She was waiting for MsZaidah 'cause she wanted to lompang her car. Then we keep disturbing her until she call the wrong person. She walked until MsZaidah's car there and wait. So we wanted to follow. In the end didn't. Afiqah was talking to someone so left four of us. The three of them stood behind her and she didn't realise. When she turned around, she scared all three of them and herself. Everyone who was watching was laughing, including me. HAHAHAHA. Cute sia~

Ohhhhhh,
Here's thanking Danping and Syafiqah for taking time out to help me with the project ^^

I will pull myself together, don't worry.
Thanks for the concern people, ♥.
andyesistilldomissyousomuch.

I wanna go out and watch movieeeeee ! Bandslam~

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: