|
#319, Makeup running black in a stream of tears.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
5:32 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Ohohoh ! Guess what. I went to see the doctor today, and it was super painful :( I was practically grabbing on to the pillow they made me lie on, super tightly, gah. Doct' told me never to overstrain that part again, or else it could get worse. Which means, no more dancing T.T And i was told that i can't sit cross-legged -.- I have no idea why either. Now i can't even walk properly, tmddddddd. Today's a bad bad bad day for me. Family problems sucks. Friendship problems sucks. My life sucks. Been online for the past 5hours. Break record already. LOL :/ Teresa, Tuesday outing still on ? Me want watch movie :( And you know you know, you're wrong about a certain someone. Seems like everybody's happy. I realise how much of a bitch i could be half a year ago, and even way back. And maybe even now. I have no idea why i said those things back then. Yeah, maybe i wasn't clear-headed back then. Blinded by everything that was happening. What's over is over, why should i keep brooding over it? Yeah, but i can't act like nothing has happened. I can't act like someone i'm not. I can't be how i was. Trying is never enough, and i never seem to be able to move on like how i should. Argh. It still do sucks to find out things. I don't need you to tell me everything now, yes. But it still do hurt though. Sigh. It's okay, i'll take it as it is. What's meant to happen will happen. I just have to face it confidently, :) I want the happy little me back. Back to square one for me. "If you love someone, let him go. If he returns, he's yours. If he doesn't, he never was." I never believed this before, but i guess i don't have a choice right now. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: