<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#320, without you ; i'm seeing myself so differently.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:03 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
It's been a week, hasn't it.
One long week. One long tiring and never-ending week. I guessed i got through each day nevertheless. I guess i'm almost fine now. Although multiple flashbacks still do occur, i guess i'll have to accept it someday. Time, is something so scary.

Who'd have known something so minor could be blown up into something this ridiculous? Guess it's all part of life anyway. Resorting to confiding in the virtual world is so much better than reality. Life sucks. Love sucks.

Learning festival tomorrow, forced to do a pathetic board that's 3/4 of my size by today. And i haven't even started yet. Off to meet Teresa to get the materials and complete it together. Hopefully it's done by tomorrow. -crosses fingers-

[edited]

030909.
What was supposedly our fourth month. I've realised only now, that you meant more to me than i ever thought you did. Yes, my heart still hurts when people still mentioned why. I do miss you, but even if i do, nothing's gonna change now.

Surprisingly, come to think of it, i didn't feel a thing when they mentioned the date today. Could be due to the recent amount of things i had to do. Sigh. I can't wait for holidays to come. Can sleep, ^^

I thought you would still care. But i guess it doesn't matter anymore. I've made up my mind, and i will try to move on. Look at yourself. You're leading the life you want to live. Isn't that great? All that remains of 'us' will just be a memory and kept in my heart. Because there's no point holding on to someone who treats you like a worthless piece of shit nothing. Flashbacks will occur, but it will fade someday. Waiting for you is like waiting for snow in Singapore. Useless and disappointing. I guess i've grown sick and tired of everything.

Anyway, yesterday was okay. Met up with Teresa and headed to WhiteSands to get the materials. Saw Chinteng, Chongteng and Juanhui there. And they blurblur walked past me, do i look so different when i clipped up my fringe, =.=
SI LAW CHINTENG, TALLER THAN ME SO WHAT, I OLDER THAN YOU SO WHAT, DONT EVER CALL ME AUNTY AGAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL SEE SHOE FLYING. YOU STILL OWE ME TWO SLAPS. :D

Headed home aftermath to get the board and Teresa's house 'cause she wanna put her things. Dragged myself to Elias and saw Twins there. They told me some things but i guess i didn't really care. And their mother veli the cute, LOL :3 Went to the bookshop to get more materials because of Teresa's blurness. Finally settled down when the boys left the table. Started drawing and discussing some things. Teresa got chased by a group of boys and got scared by them too, HAHAHAHA :b Twins came and Jean helped me with my drawing too, thanks ^^ They gotta go, so stayed a little longer to finish up. Stayed until around 9.25 or so and left for home. Got home, continue chionging the board until 10 plus and watched Ming Zhong ^^

School today sucked. Got pissed off by something. Shall not elaborate until a later date. But just something to say, watch your words. Tyvm. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Thanks to Melissa&Co. for the help in decorating the board too ^^

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: