<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#321, And she tried to survive living a life on her own.
Friday, September 04, 2009 9:53 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Holidays are here, resting time ^^v

I think i might be emotionally stressed out to the extent that i threw my tantrums very very very often. I guess i wouldn't have realised until you told me. I'm sorry about th past week. About how i've been acting lately and how i treated you and her. About my attitude and temper this past week. I'll try to get back to the old self. I'm still sorry for everything i've done.
Sorry very very very much, Krismine and Christal.

Venus, cheerup okay ! No matter what happens, i wouldn't mind lending my shoulder for you to cry on ^^ Smile alright. Don't brood so much over it.

Here i am being so emotionally helpless, and there i am trying to comfort a friend. I am pathetic.

"Relationships are fun while it lasts, but when it fails, you fall ALONE."
-Darryl.

He wrote that in my handbook after reading it during Chinese class today. Thanks ah. Even though it was weird that you drew a robot there as well, lol. :3

Cip was fun, i guess. But tiring. Ran up and down, and hid from Venus and Sookwai for fun. LOL. Jonas's idea :3 Anyway. Ptm was alright. Mummy came the first so got to leave first. She talked to MrsTan, so she said my maths is like up and down. I got 2 C's, 2 A's, 1 D, 1 B. i failed my Comb.Humanities, boohoo :( Bused to WhiteSands and shopped for groceries -.- She refused to buy me my favourite bread from the bread shop near NTUC. :(

Am still waiting for Teresa to send me the photos, :3 Ddr sometime soon okay ^^v

I know it was stupid of me to do those things again. Honestly, i have no idea why i did that too. And the moment i did, i started crying like a little girl all over again. Is it really worth it ? I'm lost and confused and i have no idea what to do. Yes, i'm still stuck on the day where you left. I know i'm foolish to still be waiting. I missed those times. But nothing's gonna bring these memories back now. I'm such an idiot. -slaps self-

I wanna be myself again :'( Why is it so hard for me. Why why why. Why must things be this way. Why.

I think coming clean is still the best thing to do.

Some people ought to get their facts right before they shoot their mouths off too, ^^

Geeez. You wanna warn, say it in the face. You don't have to come up with all the immature actions to warn. I seriously doubt your intelligence so much now. Nobody's spreading anything, and in the first place, i never even said anything about this whole matter. People say what they want, people shoot their mouths off like nobody's business, could you do anything about it? I doubt so. People makes assumptions when they see things they don't wish to. Wouldn't you do too? Don't act like somebody you aren't, and will never be. I can be nice if i wanted to, but my definition of 'nice' must be at least a galaxy away from yours. Earth to you, I wouldn't want to stoop down to your level of immaturity too, ^^ i know you side her, but it's okay.

Anybody wanna watch G-Force/The Proposal with me ? :D

I wanna go to Iluma again~ I have no idea why. HAHAHAHA, :B

Just so you know, my life is fine the way it is now. I don't want to have to go through another ordeal like this, it's enough for me to last a lifetime.

"Are you done pretending?
Because you're pushing me so far off track.
Leaving me somewhere unfamiliar and so on.
Will you walk backwards and pick me up.
No matter what we all said, will you be touched and come back."

Its just one of the days that i get upset & recover after i wake up.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: