|
#322, give me one more chance, before the point of no return.
Sunday, September 06, 2009
5:12 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() On the surface, i'm fine. On the inside, i'm breaking. Last day of school was a drag. Hated it so much. Don't wish to elaborate. Yes, your words were harsh. You told me to change my state of mind right now, did you stop and ask yourself whether you did change too? Yes, my love life failed doesn't mean i have to sacrifice my friendships. I never did alright. I don't deny most of this is my fault, but i'm not entirely to blame for everything. You say i'm not being fair to you and her just because my own love life failed and i became like this. Have you thought about whether you're being fair to me? You walked off without telling me. And this doesn't happen more than once. I unknowingly became the cause of this problem. I know my temper has been really bad lately. I'm sorry for throwing my tantrums as and when. How i became like this, i blame no one. I chose this path myself, nobody should be accounted for this. You're asking me to change my nature, to be braver and stronger. I can tell you, if i wanted to, i would have. It's not that i didn't try. Once i've fallen, i take a long time to get back up, to get back to my old self. So are you saying, until i've managed to get myself back, i'm supposed to be give the cold shoulder by you? I'm sorry for what i've done okay, and i do regret for changing into this okay. On a lighter note, yesterday was fun, i guess. 6k'06 outing :) Supposedly to meet up with Juanhui at 2 but in the end delayed till 2.30. Junxian was waiting for her under her block so we three headed to Ehub to meet up with Xinliang to catch The Proposal at 3. Reached just in time. Movie was great, ultra hilarious. Recommended :D Walked back to WhiteSands and went arcade. Jiakhee, Xavier and Chinyuen came over and met us. Trained to Tampines. Couldn't decide on a place to eat. Argued for a while and headed to Pastamania. I lovelovelove the italian soda ^^v Spent $12 on the food, ohmygee x.x Walked around and i went missing, lol ! Turns out, I took the longer walk to T1 -.-" Headed to T1's rooftop to slack. Laughed and crapped with the guys. Waited for bus15 altogether. Pictures with Juanhui ^^ Poor Junxian, whole day got disturbed and laughed by the guys because of his slippers, hahahaha. Homed around 9.30, while the rest went Xavier's house. Watched BOF while waiting for parents to come alone. Being alone at home is creepy :/ I'm not sure if i enjoyed myself yesterday. Being reminded of you twice sort of affected my mood, ahhh. Why did they asked me that question separately ! D': Eyes's been bloodshot red since yesterday until now. Shucks. CHENG XINLIANG IS GAY (!) :P I'm going to start my revisions over the holidays, must improve already. I don't wanna fail humanities again :( I have this sudden attraction to Super Junior ^^v Thanks to Chongteng for being my listening ear today. At least you're happy. I wanted another chance, but i guess it's not gonna be possible. As long as you're happy, i'm fine with anything. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: