|
#328, Those beautiful lies laid perfectly in front of us.
Friday, September 25, 2009
8:41 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() ![]() Blogger kills the quality of the photos, eeeeesh. Only the middle one is taken last year. The rest is beginning of this year ^^ HAPPY ONE YEAR , KRISMINE HO XUE MIN GIRLFRIEND ! ♥ (Me luv you veryvery much ah, heh heh. ^^) Last year, we got together because of conflicts from both sides. Your side, as well as mine. Right after my birthday, i fell out with the rest of them. I then started talking to you and your group of friends. Slowly, we started hanging out with each other, and became close. We went out together, spent valentines day together, went shopping, watched movies, homeworking sessions over at one another's house. I confided in you the moment i felt so upset. Thankyou for being there for me, despite my tantrums and moodswings. I'm sorry because of my recent change, our friendship got strained really badly. I'm trying to revert back to my old self, except stronger. Give me some time, i can do it ^^ But now, i'm still glad that we're talking more often ^^ Though we've had our ups and downs, but we've always worked them out. Am i ever glad, we've got this far now. :) I promise i won't become the me i was 3 weeks ago anymore, :D Love die youuuuu. (L) To summarise the week and all my random thoughts,
EOYs coming soon, very very soon. Sigh. I hadn't even started on my revision yet ! Come to think of it, i think the break up for me was a good thing. :) It made me realised many things. How ugly human nature can be. And now, there's nothing to distract me from my studies ^^ And everything i do is for myself. Not for anyone else. Although it still feels weird, but i suppose i'd get used to it. Hah. Chinyuen's birthday outing tomorrow. Should i go? It feels weird, especially if Juanhui ain't going :/ And it's at Seoul Garden ! Super expensive ah, how am i going to find the money to pay for the meal -.- ? I'm broke, hate die . Edwin , you still owe me my macs ah ! :( Speaking of which, Mummy's & Maliah's birthdays are on Sunday. Cheri's on the 30th. Hadn't thought of what to give Mummy yet~ Hmmmms , Time check : 12.29am. Time to head off for bed now. There's more to life then just dwelling in sorrows and self-indulging. Tag Replies, ` Juanhui /.: I love you too ! ♥ Anws , thanks for the concern yesterday. Im staying-tune to your post :D Aiyohs someone jealous ~ :x LOL. Eh I staying tuned till now no post ._. /Reply : Hehehehe ^^ Welcomeeeee, anything i'm here alright? :) Neyney, got post already, lol. I lazy post lah, besides, you know i can't use the lappy on weekdays whuttttt. Hahahaa. Huh ? Who jealous o.o ? Remember every 20th hor ~ 爱死你啦. :D itsME-.: u 2 still loving each other since that time i tag? -.- in gip. (: no ty, i no need jealous de. hahaha. /Reply : Neh. We always love each other one can ! Hahahaha . What gip ? Yeah no need jealous horhor, lol. Oh and you owe me my swing trip -.- I remember one okayz . Hahahaha :3 emo: loving cnt arh.u jealous is it.=p aiya,J juz admit it >.<> /Reply : Hahaha . Hannor hannor ^^ J? Who admit what :o ? |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: