<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#327, oh what irony.
Saturday, September 19, 2009 4:39 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Meanwhile, i'll see how far you can go.

If you have anything to say, i'd be gladly to accomodate you. Well, face to face anyway. It's better, isn't it ? Oh yeah, for being despicable, you seriously deserve a tight slap yeah. Like i trusted you and you did that. Fuck you veryvery much yeah. Have you no shame? If you do, respect my privacy. My blog is my privacy. Thankyouverymuch. -'-

I found out something yesterday. Pretty fucked up, but i'm oh-so-alright now, yay me ! ^^v Went to study with Melissa and Teresa. So superduper fun oh. Thankyou to Melissa, for hearing me rant non-stop, heh. And we shared many experiences together. It's easier to confide in people who has had the same experiences as you. So cooooool :) We all shared the same sentiments, heh heh :D Rockfish are extremely cute, aren't they? I'd like one for a pet , you know ! Aww, too bad they're too exotic and rare. Hahahaha. Juanhui, thankyou for the wake-up call yesterday. I know what i've to do now, me luv youuu ! :)

Thankyou Juanhui, Nadia, Melissa, Teresa, Edwin, Weini. Me luv you all. ♥

Teresa,
Thankyou ^^. I won't tear for bastards anymore, i promise. I will get myself back up on my feet and move on, start a new life. I won't remain at this point of my life. I won't let the agony remain. I wouldn't be jealous over a trivial matter like this, 'cause i know it ain't worth it. Jealousy isn't even needed. HAHA. I love you oh :D

Tag Replies ,
TEDDY:D: Horse pee telly tee~ LOLL.
/Reply : Don't make me laugh, LOL. Remind me of the video, mygawd.

emo: apple,chill.>< /Reply : Hahaha, jie. Hard ah.

` Juanhui /.: Hahahah fcuk them BOTH very very much :D *****es and bastards together veh pei hors :D Bxtches :D
/Reply : Hahahaha. ^^ Eh you never reply my previous tag ley youuuuuuu ! :(

Teresa: Relax man . Chill . I will put rockfish oh rockfish . haha. Yes , totally agree with Juanhui . Super pei man .
/Reply : I'm veryvery relaxed now , ^^ Hahahaha, aww. Juanhui has one supporter ! :D

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: