|
#329, you can't break a broken heart any further.
Friday, October 02, 2009
9:21 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I can't do much longer. Deep down , i'm still the fragile me i was a year ago. I hadn't change one bit inside. But on the surface, i'm doing everything i can to remain oblivious about my surroundings. I'm tired of faking the smiles i wear everyday. I'm tired of faking. I swear i'm emotionless now. Geez. Here we go again, sigh. What in the world is wrong with me. (slaps self) Then again, i might go on hiatus from Sunday night onwards then. Heh. I can't resist the temptation into blogging. I have a short three minute attention span, i just realised recently. Hmmms, shall just let my plurk rot.. Or.. maybe not , (: Hahaha. Practically no one reads my blog anyways, so yeah i kinda feel like i'm talking to myself. Wow. Many things have happened. I'm guilty in one way or another. And i'm sorry. Things can't be like how it was two years ago. I accept your apology though. We're still friends, (: Exams, this coming Thursday. 2 papers down. I lost count of how many more to go. I need to start mugging already. Study session, anyone? (: I'll never plunge in ever again , it's a never-ending blackhole. Once fallen , you can't get yourself out of it. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: