<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#330, You didn't even say that you were sorry.
Saturday, October 03, 2009 10:37 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I have a confession to make.

I smile like an idiot, i laugh like crazy. But i'm not happy. I've been thinking awfully lot throughout the day. I don't know what's inside my heart anymore. I feel so tired. I don't like the feelings of regrets, i don't like to feel those feelings only when i lose soemthing or someone. I don't like thinking back at those times, and feel so empty inside. I'm tired, but who can i talk to ? I don't even know how to express my feelings into words, and describe how i'm feeling now.

I'd like to post while i still can, and have the time to. (all short posts though.)
Krismine made me use my Facebook just , it feels damn weird . Hahahahah , and i keep asking her stuff. I like talking to her when it comes to looking at how each of us react to different things differently. It's cool , (: Shopping trip soon , yeah ? ^^ And there are things i would like to say.

Krismine :
Thanks for everything , (: I never blamed you for not being there for me during that period of time. I was going through a lot of things back then , i didn't had time to react. Many things were flowing through my mind. I'm glad, however, that you knocked some sense into me. I hadn't realised how much i had changed after that incident. To be honest, i didn't like the feeling of being ignored by you. Lolols. But i'm glad we're fine now. ^^ I promise i will never put friendship as sacrifice for a failed relationship , ^^ 1 year and still strong, I love you lah :D

2 papers down, 12 more to go. 16th of October, wait for meeeeeee. ^^v
I can't study when i'm at home. I can concentrate if i'm outside though i might get distracted. I don't know why. Amusing huh. Lawls. I'm suppressing my emotions, yay.

Sad songs really can make people cry. I've tried it once today.

A white lie is still a lie. Paper can't cover fire and the truth will be out someday.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: