|
#332, Guess I let you get the best of me.
Monday, October 19, 2009
8:26 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() Konnichiwa. ^^v I'm back peopleeeee ! After 2 long weeks of mugging and mental stress , finally it's all over. ^^ Shall go enjoy life already , lolols. I don't wanna get results back , it's gonna suck like some shit, booooooo. D: Of all the papers i sat for , the only paper i was happy about was social studies. The rest sucked. No confidence at all, (insert many many sad faces.) Alright , i shall start my wordy wordy post ! Lets see , i shall touch on happy things first, :) 16th October , last day of exams , as well as , HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY VENUS LOH AN QI (!) You shall get your card from me on Wednesday. Remind me. :D Rotted at home , ironically. Restricted from going out by a certain someone, geez. 17th October , shopping trip with Teresa . I overslept x.x Ended up in a crammed train and trained to Bugis . Butt cramp after a idk how long ride there -.- Anyways . Teresa went to shop for her stuff, while i looked around . I managed to control my own temptation , yay me. Hahahahahas, C: Bought what i wanted, and coincidentally, saw Krismine and her sister there. ^^ Trained back to Tampines, and walked around. Teresa bought her shoes, and i went to buy my oreo soymilk ice blend. It's damn nice. ^^v Though the soymilk tasted more obvious. LOL. Bused 15 back home. Dragged to OG Albert Complex at night to shop for winter clothes. (-.-) Bored like helllllll , luckily have Tako pei me sms, thankyou :) Stayed up to watch Boys Over Flowers. And i thought of alot of things that night.. Today, was supposedly be out with Krismine. She couldn't make it in the end. :( It's okay , we'll catch that movie some other day, :) Slacked at home, and finished making Venus's birthday card ! Don't mind the ugly artwork :3 Something freaky , a hornet flew into my house in the morning , and it flew into my parent's bedroom while i was watching tv inside the room. So frigging biggggggggggg , i tell you . Scared the wits out of me. D: and i was disturbing Edwin over snow white and something else. HAHAHAHA. So cute. LOL. Chowder and Sushi Pack = ♥ [: I realised, i don't like the feeling of being alone, i fear being alone.. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: