|
#337, You fooled me once but you can't have that ego turning.
Friday, November 13, 2009
10:01 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
This is the last straw. I've had enough. What do you think i am? I'm not a robot, not something that's hollow inside. I'm just like you, just like anyone else, i'm just an ordinary human being, one with feelings. I'm not numbed of them, i have every right to move on with my life. Just like you have, and you did, didn't you..? You moved on and you're telling me one whole other story now. So why oh why, are you telling me all those shit only after everything has happened.? After i fell apart because of you? I admit i did have some mixed feelings when you're telling me all those things, but it faded nevertheless. I'm really happy with my life now, so don't worry about it. I hope you learn to cherish before you lose something dear to you, i learnt many things when you left. And trust me, it's never gonna happen again. I still treat you as a friend should, but the trust ain't there. I'd be honest if i have to. You know what you did. And yes, it has affected my impression of you now. Why can't we just talk like how normal friends should, instead of arguing every time we start talking. It's tiring, don't you know? Why must one problem come after another. Is it supposed to be my fault things turned out this way? Maybe i should have just remained like how i was. Why bother going mixing with others.? In the end, things happened, and what the heck, i'm at fault yet i don't get named out. Others took the blame for me. Look at what it has gotten me into. Maybe i should learn my lesson, keep a distance away from people. That's the best, isn't it.? Ever since what happened through this year and last, i've always told myself, never to let the same thing happen again, but why do i feel like i'm not keeping that promise.? I hate myself truckloads, ]: Private blog, yay. Happy Friday the 13th. Happy last day of foundation programme. Happy good-turned-bad day. Kthxbai. P.S : Baby hamhams are cute to the maxxxxx, you know you know. :D |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: