<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#338, We fell so far away from were we used to be.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:05 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Sorry for not updating for sooooooo long. :x
Pretty much nothing to blog about these few days. Hmm. My blog is dying~

I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD BE FREAKING OUT OVER FINDING OUT, OR NOT.
I pick not. Hahahahas, [:

Okay, i've been real lazy to post nowadays. As in really lazy. I hadn't been doing much through the holidays, my holiday assignments are still untouched, my pre-trip assignment as well, and its due on Thursday. :/ All i've been doing is eating, sleeping, text messaging and watching teevee. Lawls, i'm turning into a pig soon. ._. Gahhhhhhh. Someone jio me out, pretty pleaseeeeeee. ]: I wanna watch manymany movies, but i'm broke. Ahhh. D:

So foundation programme has ended, kind of a relief actually. Dance practices are also over. Tiring, and under tremendous stress. I can't get my steps right, boo. My hip injury keeps acting up every now and then. The feeling is indescribable. Painful. D: Sad stuff aside.

Happy things. I loved going home with the twins after dance practices last week. Laughed like crazy on the bus, hilarious antics of ours. Hahaha, i felt like a moron, but i didn't really care. Yay. ^^v There's still many things i've yet to buy for my Australia trip. Gah. And i'm left with like, a few days? Anybody has any idea where to but tights used for dancing? Kind of in urgent need of them, gah. -.- Or leggings is fine tooooooo~ :/ Oh yeah. I irritated my older cousin a few days back on msn. Our conversation is totally retarded and hilarious. I laughed hysterically that night. Sheesh. x.x It's a long conver, and i'm lazy, soo... Maybe i'll post it next time. :D



Or maybe not. :D
You're highly advised to skip this part, C:
(i shortened both of our names. LOL. And pardon the language~)

-id0n0van` says:
D.U.H
I'M ALWAYS RIGHT

I say:
W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R.
YEAH RIGHT, SINCE WHEN.

-id0n0van` says:
right after you were born

I say:
well apparently, this time, i'm right, and you ain't. (:
If you're always right, your english wouldn't suck. :D

-id0n0van`says:
awwww :(
AH.
HOW'S YOURS MATHS?
just pass? ._.
thought you ARE always right?
o.o''

I say:
Just pass, so what (: I only wanted a pass. HAHAHAHA.
I never said i was. EHEHEH. You were the one who said you were. :D
Suckahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ^^v

-id0n0van` says:
o.o
never came out of my mouth la eh.
i know

I say:
-id0n0van` says:
*D.U.H
*I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
Geeeeeeeez,
LOL

-id0n0van` says:
you're like : 'HAHAHHAHAHAHA. you suckers! FAIL your MATHS'
rofl
got pwned
but you have to agree with me on one thing
actually.. a few
1. hy is UBER short
2. HY won't reach my height
3. you won't reach my height
4. your maths got a pass

I say:
Oh whatevaaaaaaa. LOL. True actually. I WILL NEVER REACH YOUR HEIGHT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY? I'D BE A FREAK IF I DO. SO UBER EFFING HUMONGOUS :D
I got a pass for maths, yeah. So ? :D
HENGYI IS UBER SHORT, I AGREE TO THE MAX.

-id0n0van` says:
wow. if there were short people all around the world, there would be no skyscrapers ._.
so.. AIM HIGHER LA. DUH! ._.
oh yesshh!

I say:
Skyscrapers are buildings, not people. -.-
Thats one.
Two, what for aim so high?! To hit the roof?
LOL.
Three, you oh yeshhhhh for what -.-

-id0n0van` says:
1. Development? Store more people inside? o.o
2. GET A'S LA
3. for teh lulz

I says:
I dont understand your 1 -.-
HAHAHAHA, I WILL NEVER AIM HIGH FOR MATHS.
i dont get your 3 either
-.-

-id0n0van` says:
1. Store more people in high buildings, the world is too crowded. DUH!
2.WTF. =.=
3. for teh lulz = for the lulz = for fun
D.U.H!

I says:
And how the heck do you store more people in high buildings ?! Sqeezing them? =="
2. YES I KNOW. HAHAHAHA.
3. OH WHATEVER. I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR ALIEN LANGUAGE. :D

-id0n0van` says:
1. hdb :D
2. =.= seriously. what you plan to get then?
3. it's not alien la AUNTIE
:D

I says:
1. WTF. =="
2. GET A B4 CAN ALREADY.
3. Look the pot calling the kettle black. -.- I AUNTY YOU AHPEK LAH DEY.
:D

-id0n0van` says:
1. true what :D PWNED!
2. =.= wtf
you're changing topic
that's 3
talking bout you
o.o

I say:
1. TRUE YOUR HEAD. THEN WHY SO MANY CONDOS?!
2. I GET A, I CHOP OFF MY HEAD LET YOU KICK .
3. since when was i even changing subject. LOL.
Talking about me what
o.O

-id0n0van`says:
1. Dk. Too much money to spend
2. ok. :D
3. o.o
@1. condos still high rise what

I says:
1. Gov't too much money to spend on building redundant buildings ==
2. OKAY. SET. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER GET TO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
3. Stare what stare, i poke your eyeballszxszx out. LOL.
4. YOU HAVE A SLOW BRAIN. :D
@1. Yah lah, but small -.-

-id0n0van` says:
1. govt owns $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ leh
2. LOL
3.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o
POKE LO
you pay for my hospital fees
@1. save space mah

I say:
1. WELL DUH. THEY LEECH PEOPLE MONEY WHAT. LOLOLOLOLOLZ.
2. HAHAHA.
3. OKAY I WILL POKE. YOU BETTER TAKE OFF YOUR SPECTS AND LET ME POKE. AND NAH, I'M NEVER GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR HOSPITAL FEES. :D
@1. THEN WHATS THE USE OF IT BEING HIGH-RISE?!

-id0n0van` says:
1. LOL
2. o.o''
3. wtf. sue you then you know
@1 stuff more people

I says:
1. TRUE RIGHT. ALL THE ERP. LOL.
2.o.o what o.o
3. SUE LAH. YOU GOT MONEY SUE THEN SAY :D
@1. SO WHY IS IT SMALl?!
SMALL*

-id0n0van` says:
1. ERP. WTF. =.= 2% increase in GST rather
2.o.o for teh lulz
3. sue you to your mom
@1. how i know? all short people mah
all small and puny brains

Dumb shit manszxsxcz. LMAOZ. I'm a moron~

Speaking of which, i've been feeling real moody these few days. I've no idea why. It just happens. Especially in the night. And i'd get all depressed and stuff, i hate that feeling. ]: Wondering what's happening to me and many things. I hate it when my mind runs wild, i get all the funny thoughts flooded inside my head, and the tears just starts falling. Pathetic. There's so much things i want to say, but i just don't know how. Very often, i'm just left speechless. It's a totally different feeling compared to the past. I wonder why..

On the other hand, i'm pretty happy with my life now. Contented. And i feel much much better than how i had been feeling a few months back, yayness. P/S: I've a sudden attraction to Justin Bieber. :D ♥ His voice is so nice, etcetc..(trails off)
Hahahaha, don't ask me why, because i don't know why either. :x

Anyhoos. I've to get started on my project(s) and homeworks soon. Don't have much time left to do. I'm overseas for 2 weeks in December, and hence, little time to do. I'm gonna be so dead when school reopens, shit. x.x I NEED MORE TIME.

I'm falling sick, ohmygawd. x.x

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: