<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#345, Love's not enough when you say it, don't you know you've gotta mean it.
Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:47 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
All a figment of our imaginations, the little wonders in life.

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE ! ^^
I know i'm a day late, sorry~ Was kind of handling and sorting out my own feelings yesterday. Just like my profile says it all, i'm nobody's now. It should be a good thing, i guess? Technically, it's a bad start to a new year, but i'm fine with it. Well, it's a new year, a new beginning, a fresh start for me. Forget about all the many unhappiness i've experienced in the past year.

I've learnt and seen many things.
Loved and lost.
People walking in and out of my life repeatedly.
Sometimes, holding on to things you hold dear isn't the best way.

I will change.

I'm hoping for 2010 to be a better year for me. <: No more distractions, no more slacking ! I'm gonna start working hard when school reopens ! Jiayoujiayou ! I need to start tuition hunting for Physics and Maths.

Spent the entire day today with Family. <: Got woken up by Sissy at 8, irritated, went back to sleep. Grandma woke me up at 9, asking stupid things, annoyed, went back to sleep. Woke up at 10.25am. LOL. Breakfast at Macs with Sissy and Daddy. Went Popular after that. Stationery shopping ! I bought many many things, and i told Daddy this, 'This is called LONG-TERM INVESTMENT okay !' He laughed like mad. Lololol.

Meeting with Dancers on the 29th. And that happens to be Sookwai's birthday, so, happy (belated) birthday pretty ! ^^ Hahahaha, was supposed to meet at 11. And guess what, for the very first time, i'm early. And the earliest, can you believe it !? Afiqah came, followed by Twins, then Vanessa. Bused to Tampines, headed to Tampines 1's UrbanWrite. (expensivesczxc.) Headed to Popular, bought materials, trained back to Pasir Ris. KFC for lunch ! ^^ many memories during SYF period at that place, HAHAHA. <: The way i eat chicken is messyyyyy, even Afiqah says so, lol. ;x Library after that, stupid librarian say no scissors in the library ._. I wonder why. In the end, kena chased out, because they said no projects in the library. -_____-" Wanted to arcadeeee, >: In the end, got dragged to the Neoprints shop beside it. Lol. Comtemplated for very long before deciding on taking. Sorted out money issues then took. Its been 934738254346 years since i last took it. LOL. Liting's idea. Many unglam shots. x.x LOL. Afiqah and Vanessa left. Liting, Twins and Me wandered around WhiteSands. Wanted to walk Twins home, but ended up going to my house instead. -.- They keep laughing at my hiccups >: ! Played Game Of Life, plenty of laughters. <:

School's starting. I feel heavy-hearted. Wondering how i'm gonna react if i see him in school. Sigh. Don't know if i should be happy or sad to go back to school. I haven't holiday enough yet ! D:

Might close my blog soooooooon. It's gonna rot when school reopens, because i won't be free to update it. >: Hmmm, we'll see how it goes.

and you know pressure's just an excuse. bah.

Loves ,


ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: