|
#346, A strangled smile fell from your face.
Sunday, January 03, 2010
9:37 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Last post before school reopens. Breakup seasons, geeeeez. BULLSHIT. I CUT MY HAIR (!!!!!!!) And now my fringe is so fucking short, like gah. Can cry. ): But if there's attire check for hair, i'll pass. LOL. I love my hair except my fringe. Booooooo. D: ! Now waiting for it to grow. (cross fingers) I'm gonna die tomorrow. Please tell me all the news i heard aren't true. Pleasepleaseplease. Cheerup Nadia and Glen. Things will be okay soon. ^^ |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: