|
#348, You gotta let me inside even though it hurts.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
5:43 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I am falling all apart."Okay, as promised. This post is about first week of school and poly open houses. <: First week of school. Still okay, i guess. Bused to school, for the very first time in the early morning. Its creepy, gah. I love the 4/5 spirit. Its still there. Like, so cool. Hahahaha, all never do homework together. One for all, all for one. ^^v Lawls. Joke. Sat with Venus, with Amani and Sookwai in front of me. ^^ Chionged holiday honework by friday. Like crazy. Especially english. Turns out Mdm Kamisah ain't all that bad. She's coooooooool in some way, to a certain extent. :x Haha ! But my maths teacher is ChanCheeHoe. My maths gone case. Tuition hunting (!!!) So every night, i lock myself in the study room, doing my homework till 10 plus and heading to bed with a headache. Gahgah. :< Cca Open House/TP Open House. Something unpleasant happen in the bus. Waited outside school to wait for people to go in with me. Walked into school with Surrekka and Pearlyn. Saw someone and my mood got affected for awhile.. Anyway ! Did marking of steps. Hilarious ttm when Mrs Lim imitated someone. Laughed like crazy. Headed to Dance studio and changed into costumes. Put make-up and do our hair. Doing retarded actions everywhere. Funfun. ^^ Headed downstairs when its close to performance time. Felt weird after performance. I SCRAPED MY KNEE. ): So sad. And it was damn embarassing. My NEW sock got one BIG hole at the bottom, and i don't even know when and why it happened ._. I thought Jean was bluffing me when she said it ! Gah. :S Changed out of costume, helped packed up the booth, and headed to DTE for macs with Liting, Twins and Pearlyn. <: Rushed home, changed and met Krismine at interchange. Bused 518 to Temasek Poly. ^^ Walked around the schools. Especially Business school. Damn cooooool. Hahahaha. I shall work hard for my O's. Somehow, poly seems so fun. Bused 69 to Tampines. Krismine bought her shoes and trained back to White Sands for dinner. Talked and laughed. HSH at 7 plus. Ow my aching legs ~ Singapore Poly Open House. Boring ttm. Sat the same bus with Jonas. Kept laughing at him because of the way he sleep. LOL. :X The tours were okay. I guess. Nothing much too. Only digital media caught my eye. Nothing else interest me~ Lol. Gahgah. :B But the school is soooooooooooo big. Only went to the business and 2 other schools. Didn't go their applied sciences school. Gah. ): "Even though everyone tells me I look fine, whenever I see my reflection in the mirror or a photo of myself, all my bad points just hit me like bullets. I flinch when I suddenly see myself. I wonder why people don't." |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: