|
#349, your love was a lie.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
6:08 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() "Sometimes I think that I'm such a terrible person I don't ever deserve to be happy." School's fine. Don't ask me how is it and what not. I'm coping well, for now. I hope i will be able to in months time. Passing my tests and doing my homework. Pretty much fine, i guess. Thanks Michelle for lending your WLIIA (Whose Life Is It Anyway) to me. <: Need to copy notes into mine. I need to learn how to plan my time properly so that i won't have any time to think about redundant things. The tension is so palpable. I wish i could just be invisible for a day. No one will matter anyway. Friendships taking a downturn, i can even feel myself changing. Changing into what, i don't even know. I dread school so much. Dance practices on Fridays are fun ttm. <: Performing for CNY assembly performance (tentative), Speech Day and one other event in Ngee Ann City(?) That's what Mrs Lim said anyway. I hope i'd be able to get over it. Its enough if things aren't going the way i had planned. Its enough if i actually had to walk past you during P.E. And worse still, seeing a scene i didn't wish to see. I really wonder why i even care so much. Like heck, it isn't suppose to concern me anymore. Sometimes i think if we weren't in the same school. I could just forget you easily. Like how i did in the past. But i have to deal with the fact that i see you everyday in school. I need to learn to control my emotions. I suck. >: If i was given a choice, i'd choose never to have even known you from the beginning. Now, all that's left, is me picking up the pieces left behind. You don't even know how it feels to be in my situation. Now thinking back, i guess you never really cared. It was all just a temporary infatuation. And i was the fool to believe in it. I'm through with everything that has got to do with you. I can't take it anymore. Maybe i was stupid. Maybe from the start, i've never learn the lesson of falling for someone you should not have. Damnit. I don't know if i should be happy or sad. I don't know myself anymore. I've done putting up a smile isn't even real. I'm done putting up a fight with my heart. I'm done with my misery. I'm done with crying. I'm done with the pretence. Donedone. I thought i'd be okay. Guess not. I guess most people have had enough with my rantings of the same things over and over again. (laughs) Tag Replies. Enthu: Why call your junior LOL. That's not my name that's not my name~ Omg so fun hahahah spam you :D Reply : I where got call my junior. Lol. That is your name. You want me spell out? Hahaha. (: I had a hard time scrolling down you know. (annoyed) emo: hahas.of cuz cn.but scared i wil forget.so juz remind me k.xD Reply : Hahaha, okays ! ^^ Krismine: Whoa. L1R4 less than 14? Your expectations higher than mine :/ Reply : Hahahaha, aim too high. x.x Higher meh ? I doubt i can make it anyway. : |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: