<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#352, If you tell me the sky is falling.
Friday, February 12, 2010 11:12 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Hello world.
Sixth week of school. Seven tests. Not exactly a smooth week. Ups and downs. Problems here and there. Hanging out till late before going home. I'm losing my motivation for studies. Yet, i need it desperately. Ohgod, what's happening to me. I can't find the motivation that i need so badly. Don't want to regret later on. :(

Good (Y) :
I made a new friend, Weixin. :D
I finally managed to understand sector area and arc length ! -Thankyou Weini and Benjamin ! :D
Krismine made a new friend. Hehehe. (L-O-L)
Met up with Jolene finally. :)
Volleyball during P.E ! -With Venus, Nadia, Sookwai, Maliah, Amani, Salina, Jeremiah, Liangxian, Hafizah, Aizat, Mr Lim. ^^ Fun ttm.

Bad (N) :
Unexpected twist(s) in friendship(s).
4/5 made Ms Chua veryveryvery disappointed. :(
Big blueblack on left hand's thumb's knuckle. :(
Hand hurts when I move my hands/arms. :(

I am already stressed out halfway. I wonder how i'm going to handle when O's are drawing near. I ought to learn how to manage my time better. Hmmm. I'm gonna start working hard after Chinese New Year ! And i have many many things I wanna do ! Save money + Buy stuff + Lose weight ! Might start skipping recess everyday. Oh what the heck, I do that almost everyday.

Gave out chocolates to people today. Hafizah gave me cookies and Krismine gave me a card. (L) Fish & Co.-ed with Sookwai and Krismine after school. Slacked at Ehub till around 5.45pm. Chatted and nonsensical talks all the way. Kept seeing people i know around Ehub. Couples, couples and more couples. Used to it. Saw Chinteng ! He almost kicked my face while i was sitting down and using my phone, pffttt. :@ HSH around 6.

I walked home from Ehub ! Took the longer route too. The feeling of the wind blowing against my face is nice. :) And being solitary for that 15-20 minutes as I walked home, allowed me to clear my mind for awhile.

It's enough. I'm gonna be the one to end it all.

Flag Day on the 20th of February @ Tampines Regional Library !
Come and help me okaykay ! Thankyouverymuch, hehe. ^^

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: