|
#353, Its crazy how the pain seems to overflow.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
9:28 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Hihihihi people, ^^. First and foremost, Happy Lunar New Year, and Happy Valentines Day (!) ♥ Have a blessed new year, and enjoy your 14th of February. Hahaha. (: Its the 14th again. I don't dread this day, neither do I look forward to it. To me, Valentines day is just like any other normal day to me. True, might be because I'm not attached or whatsoever, but even if I were, it still doesn't make any difference to me.? Lol. Maybe my perception might change in a few years time, who knows? For now, it doesn't matter. Outing with Krismine yesterday. Last minute decision for timing of the movie. Trained to Tampines. On the train, there's this lady sitting beside me with her daughter. Sure that's nothing, but the weird part is, they kept glancing over, and out of the corner of my eye, I could really see the lady looking over and then whispering to her daughter and then the daughter would look over and smile. Now that's scary, because usually middle-aged ladies with their daughter don't do that usually, right? ._. Or maybe, I just think too much. Oops. Bought tickets for 'Valentines Day'. Window-shopped around until it was time to go in. The whole cinema was filled with couples, like.. yeah. -.- And it's supposed to be depressing for singles to be watching a romance/comedy flick, in conjunction with Valentines Day eve, and the whole cinema to be seated with couples. -.- Beside, in front, behind.. All couples. Gah. LOL. The show was okay, i guess.? Hilarious, yet heart wrenching at times. I don't know if it's just me or something, but i find the storyline weird.? Hmmm. I think it's just me. (: To add on, its amusing to see Krismine comment everytime Taylor Swift appears. Hahahahaha.! :D Movie ended around 5.45pm or so. Tampines Mall is like almost empty by then. That's like the first time I've ever seen Tampines Mall so empty on a Saturday evening. -.- Can't help it anyway, majority of the shops closed earlier. Sad, I couldn't get my anklet. ): Krismine accompanied me home, thankssssssss. ♥ Today. Boring ttm. Painfully woke myself up at around 9am. I have dark eye rings. Shxt. ): Prepared and cabbed down to Grandma's house at Bedok. Angbaooooooos. Hehehe. n_n Cabbed back home. Uncles/Aunts/Cousins came over. Played with their Iphoneeeeee. Hehaho. :D I love TapTap and Cluedo nowz. ^^ Dinnered and lao-ed yu sheng. LOL. My cousins are irritating ttm, ohgosh. ): I have no privacy in this household, damnit. -.- I'm not here for your entertainment. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: