|
#355, Give it up, this was never meant to be more than a memory for you.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
8:26 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() Hello worlddd. How has everyone's week been? School's starting tomorrow, and i'm not looking forward to it. I've a bad feeling that i'm gonna flunk my common test(s). Boo. Humanties tomorrow, Maths on Tuesday, Science on Friday and POA next Monday. So little time. :( On the contrary, I'm sick. My temperature has been fluctuating up and down since this morning. I've been coughing very badly for the past few days. I've recovered from my sorethroat and flu though, thank god. Hafizah couldn't stand with me sniffing all the time behind her during POA last Friday. Sorryyyyy. :( Flag Day yesterday. Was nervous and scared. I've a phobia of approaching people and taking the initiative to ask. Don't ask me why, but i'm born like this. I'm not a people person, or so what others think. Met up with Hafizah, Nadia and Farhan @ 9 at Macs for breakfast. I was, as usual, the latest. No surprise there, tsktsk. Bused 15 to Tampines Regional Library. We're the few of the early birds to arrive. But one of the last to collect the tins. People cutting queue everywhere. Gotten our tin cans, trained to Bugis with Hafizah, Nadia, Maliah, Melissa and Hazwani. So the whole journey is like this, Bugis > City Hall > Raffles > Somerset > Orchard > Tampines. Smiled till my cheeks hurt, and walked till my leg ached and feet hurt. On a lighter note, I stepped out of my comfort zone, and i'm proud of myself. A sense of accomplishment, i must say. Though my can was only nearly half full, i'm satisfied with my results. Three cheers for Jamie, yay. Jeremiah's on msn with me now, and he's challenging me to explain my personal message. That probably explains why my facebook status is 'Jeremiah = Chimology.' Hahaha. His language is too strong for me to counter argue. :( My personal message is as follows, 'A heart can be broken, but it keeps beating just the same. ' The following is an excerpt of me and Jeremiah's conversation. Jeremiah says: *alright back into character *i am here today, to contest the validity and purpose behind your personal message *although it has artistic prose, it lacks a logical factor. *why, its good to see that the good lady has a sense of humour despite her lack of understanding *for this purpose alone i shall launch into my brief explanation of the challenged topic *but first a simple diagram *A heart can be broken, but it keeps beating just the same. *the second part of the statement refers to one's physical heart *an essential organ which sole purpose exists to pump blood through the body *the first part of the statement, however *refers to another "heart" *this "heart" is something like a metaphor, a symbol often used to refer to the emotion, mental and/or the spiritual character of a person, and is often set apart from the logical, mechanical thinking of the brain. *it is referred to numerous times in history, so its origin is disputable, though it has taken a significant place in our society, with regards to matters of romance and the such *However, this "heart" exists solely as a figment of our imagination, and have no corporeal form. *therefore, due to the different natures and planes of existence in which they exist in, putting both of them together and assuming them in union is illogical *and therefore, incorrect *therefore, on this basis, i challenge your statement and advise that you reconsider it and give a justifiable explanation to address my argument. *back to a more layman approach *once, you finish computing all this information and thought of a suitable reply *i would like to hear it *don't rush it Jamie says : You've already lost me right from the very beginning, mister. Jeremiah says: *that's why i gave you so much item dearie *don't waste it now. How am I supposed to have a comeback for such an argument? I wish I had strong language skills as him. But not in the cynical way. Hahahaha. Metaphorically, if you read between the lines, you'd know my personal message meant it in a way that, even though you've got your heart broken, life moves on. His side of his argument is beyond my understanding. Ohmygod. But this, is what you should expect, since its coming from Jeremiah. Haha. Something out of the topic : I wanna watch 'Dear John' ! :) Tag replies, Teddy: Hello, let's play with the spiderweb. LOL. Reply : Happy playing with your spiderweb~ zurhairi: HAI! =D yur post is as long as an essay=0 Reply : Hello ! :D Its supposed to be long, instead of a short post to keep readers like you entertained. Haha. emo: you lost my link too arh. Oops!my found my link.=x hahas. Reply : Hahhaa, :D {♥} Krismine: I've read this somewhere before ! But there were so many versions, I read so many until don't feel touched anymore. Hhaha, cry over 200 pounds beauty. I laughed at the movie. No, I'm not being sarcastic ! They're really cool (: Oh, no lah, give you my ♥, not him . Reply : Hahahaha. Ohhhh. I've only read this one, soo.. yeah. Haha. Its funny yet sad, y'know. Yay I love you ! Hahaha. (L). emo's emo.: cool rite min. (: i'm cool. (Y) Reply : Are you Ben? LOL. Nah, why do you say so. (N) hehe. Hi, would you like to have a cookie? :) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: