<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#356, When you're gone, i'm a match that's burning out.
Friday, February 26, 2010 10:09 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

Heyhihello.!


School's been fine. I'm recovering from my illnesses now, but i'm still coughing every now and then. But i'm recuperating ! Now that's a good sign. ^^ Official common tests are over, but I've POA common test this coming Tuesday. I'm supposed to be studying, but here I am. How ironic, I keep saying I want to work hard, I want my distinction. Gah. Where's my motivation. ): I want my results back, but its so nerve-wrecking. Eee.

I've got many things to blog about. But.. I forgot everything. -.-

Out with Krismine and Afiqah today. ^^ Trained to Queenstown. 19 stops, and we were standing all the way. Kind of lost when we got there, first time I went there. Can you believe it, its just Singapore, and I haven't been to so many places. Geeez. Bused 195 to a shopping centre somewhere. I rammed my hip into something on the bus. Ow, it was darn painful. ): Was so afraid my injury would be further aggravated. Ahhh. ):

Went to the shopping centre there. Kept going round and round to find supplier for dance tee. In the end, ended up going to Macs for lunch. Laughed and chatted there. Funny ttm. I love the conversations we had. Hahaha. (Y)

Trained to Bugis with Krismine, while Afiqah went Bedok. Kept laughing on the train, people must have thought we were crazy. LOL. Went around looking for stuff around Bugis Street. Walked until legs ached. Bought flats, belts, dress. ^^ Saw many people we know, but unusually, why was it so packed today? :/ People kept stepping on my feet. :( Trained back at around 6 and HSH at around 6.30. Wanted to go Tampines, but in the end, not enough time. Sadded.

2/5 outing on Wednesday and TKAM Musical at 8pm on Thursday. Can't wait. ^^v
Anyway. I wanna say a few things to some people.

This is to Krismine.
Cheerup up girlfie, i know many things been weighing you down. But don't let them be a hindrance to you and your smile. Your smile can brighten anyone's day. (I'm serious, although you keeping a straight face is scary, so.. its one of the reasons why. Hehe.) So keep on smiling and know everything's gonna be alright. I'm here if you need me, okay? ^^


This is to Jonas ! :)
I'm so proud of you okay ! ^^ Now continue smiling and work hard for O's. You know what's best for yourself, so work for your distinctions. Cheerup and continue smiling ! ^^

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: