|
#358, You and me could write a bad romance.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
4:14 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() I'm back ! ^^ Have been very busy with school activities lately. Partially, I'm just lazy to blog. Since hardly anyone reads it. And people if you do read, tag ! My tagboard is covering with dust already, (coughcough). Yes, that's my new spectacles up there. I lost the previous one. God, I didn't even know how i lost it. I look weird, its too big for me. Oh man. :( Anyway. Updates now. It's gonna be a long post. Wordy, beware. 030310. Day off for excellent school outcomes.! ^^ No schooooool, hahaha. Supposedly 2/5 outing, but.. yeah. Everyone cancelled out on us last minute again. Sheesh. Anyway, trained to Kallang with Weiyang and Krismine. Met Salina and Lina there. Decided to call Shiv along too, as well as Farhan and Nadia. Had no idea how to get to Kallang Leisure Park. (-.-, it was embarrassing.) Asked for directions, and headed to take bus 11. Bused to Stadium there and alighted. Walked to KLP. Weiyang can't even see the 3 BIG words at the top of the buiilding, mygosh. -.- KLP is big. Its been donkey years since I last went there. Headed to the Ice Rink. Frigging cold inside, i tell youszxc. And i was wearing shorts. Damnit. When everyone else inside was wearing long pants or something. -.- Saw Alicia there. She was like giving the 'omfgwhatareyoudoinghere' shocked face, LOL. Stuck closed to the wall the first few minutes. After awhile, gotten the hang of it, and skated around, whooooooo. ^^v Camwhored, skated, some fell down. Went out around 4 plus, trained to Tampines. Wanted to catch Dear John with the rest of them. But the shows are like at around 7.? Most of them gotta go by then. ;( Bought the tix at GV, and headed to Popeyes for dinner. Salina left soon after, and caught the movie with Shiv and Weiyang. Ohmygod, don't ever catch any movie with them please. They'll F-ing annoy the hell outta you throughout the movie. But made me laughed like crazy inside the cinema. Embarrassing ttm. -.- I cried ! The movie's last part is touching ! But boring at the beginning, i guess.? Never regretted catching it though. Shiv keep making fun of me. Ass. You deserve that hit on your right ball, hahahahaha. :x (inside joke.) Bused 3 home. HSH around 9 plus. Enjoyed my day. ^^ 040310. TKAM Play with 4/5, 4/6 and 4/7. Everyone was dressed up oh so glamourous. Hehehe, so cool. ^^v. Was pissed off at first because of something. Guess what, i ran to school in heels.! My feet nearly died. Camwhored around and got briefed. Sat with Hafizah on the bus. Damn enthu on the bus, according to Hafizah. Hahahah. I kept zihigh in the bus, i wonder why. -.- I drew Liangxian's face with my eyeshadow.! Success ! Hahahaha. ^^v. Reached NLB and everyone was complaining of hunger. Lmao. Went all the way up to 5th floor, Circle 2. Sat besside Kailun and Hafizah, all the way at the top. Cool y'know. Heh. Liangxian and Jeremiah got stuck with Mdm Kala and Ms Kamath one level below us.(sp?) LOL. The play was okay, i guess. They lack props, everything was represented by chairs. -.- And i have no idea why some people laugh at parts that aren't even funny. Hmmms. After the intermission, i realised, the bottom of my right heels came out. Walked like some idiot like that. Gah. Oh there was one part, which was super funny. The judge is sitting on top of a high chair, dressed in white, with a white wig or something. The effects made him seemed like Lady Gaga. Hahahaha. Oh and then, i said this to Hafizah : 'Eh scarly, he break out into the dance number of Bad Romance siah, hoohohohwoh~' I self-entertained myself. Geez. -.- Dead tired by the time i got home. Daddy came to fetch me, homed at around 11 plus. 120310. Cross Country in the morning. Dragged myself to PRP and reached around 7. Settled down, morning assembly, and preparations. Sec3 girls, boys > Sec1 girls, boys > Sec2 girls, boys. And finally it was the Sec4s. Walked the whole damn thing except for the last part because Mr Azhar made us run. -.- Fun ttm, laughed and crapped along the way. Prize giving, cheered for dancers and classmates. ^^ Dismissed and went home to change. Got pissed off with someone. Lunched at Ehub and ran back to school. Practiced and headed down to the hall. Venus helped me tie scorpion, YAY. First time i'm tying it. LOL. :D Cheered for everyone. Most of the cheers were awesomeeee. Nervous jitters before our turn. Love 4/3's cheer. So cool. ^^ Hahahaa. kinda feel that we hadn't done our best, but still, i guess it was fun afterall. :) Even though we didn't win this year, its the effort we've all put in during our practices and on the day itself. I love 4/5 ttm.! (L) P/S: The class tee looks big on me. :( ♥ : HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, MELISSA (!) All photos up on Facebook. :) 130310. Ptm today.! I'm sad and disappointed. Regret. :( My results aren't as what I had expected, although I passed all of it. Sighs. The only happy things about that report card is that i got A1 for combined humanities. Like omfgwtfbbq. I have no idea how I got it. But i guess i was just lucky. ;/ I passed English, despite failing common test, which was lucky too. And my literature is a B. Like finally. Sad things are, that my chinese dropped to a B and my poa dropped to a B. And its like.. demoralizing ttm. :( Regret not studying harder, sadface. Jamie will study hard, will stop slacking, will find the motivation to study, will score for O levels ! I will not be distracted by other trivial matters, yay. Smiley. ^^v. Tag replies, from oldest to latest. emo: rest well eh.take good care of yourself. Reply: I will. ^^ You too yeahs ! Krismine: I passed english . But failed chemistry. Last year it was my physics that pulled down my science, Now its chemistry ! :[ I feel sadddd . Reply: Awww. Study harder. ^^ ` Juanhui /.: I would be here always wifey ♥ ! Reply : Thanks dearest ! (L) glen: thanks jamie for helping me. :) Reply: Welcomeeeeee. ^^ I ♥ Justin Bieber, wheeheeheeees. (L) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: