|
#359, Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
12:33 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Hihiiiiiii. ♥ I'm here to wish a particular guy HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, BENJAMIN LOW YU CHENG (!) ^^v Seeee, I'm a nice person. Your name's up there , in humongous font somemore. I used all sorts of technologies to wish you. I have a big heart you mei you. Hehheh. :) Anyways, enjoy today and best wishes yah. :) Anddddd, you still owe me the promise of a trip to play the swings yeh ! Don't forget. :x Kayyyyyy, to quote you.. Today's a lovely day. :) |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: