<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#360, My first love, broke my heart for the first time.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:56 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Sometimes, in order to not fall apart, you've to let go of what keeps you together.


I've been having this weird feeling in my gut, i wonder why. Its definitely not normal. Holidays are here, even though it doesn't really feel like it. Even though I get to see my friends, I've been having this feeling that things aren't the same anymore. Maybe its just me, my sensitivity, or maybe it really is the case.. Hmmm.. My holidays are packed. Other than today and tomorrow. Tomorrow's outing, i wonder if its confirmed. I wanna watch Alice in Wonderland with the girls tomorrow !

Oh yeah, I think someone's got a screw loose, hinthint. :)
I never thought I'd say this, but goodbye, and good riddance. I know its mean, but sometimes its better to be direct than trying to protect that other person's feelings. I've learnt that the hard way. Anyway, I'm hoping he doesn't get mad at me or anything, even though I'm happy he has stopped contacting me once and for all. That sounds mean, hmm. But that's what he should get when he starts assuming that I like him, omfgwtfbbq. (insert countless of inappropriate words here) Thick skinned guy, you mei you. I almost spit out my drink when I read that. -.-

Speech day preview on Monday. Last minute was asked to change the dance because there were too much of hip movements. -.o Got pissed off at first, the school somehow always had a problem with Dance, zz. -.- Anyway. The process was.. Tiring, but funfun. ^^ We all laid out our ideas and choreographed the dance ourselves, hyper ttm. Teehee. I love the speech day dance, and the dancers, ^^ I can't believe I'm stepping down after Speech Day, oh man. :( Lunched with Afiqah, Twins, Krismine and Pearlyn at Ehub's KFC. Chatted and laughed, and inside jokes aplenty. Afiqah and her chicken. Hehheh. :) Back to school for NAC dance practice. Instead of dancing, we merely sat there and slacked, Marissa, Vanessa and Me talked to Mrs Lim about BGR stuff. LOL. Funny ttm. ^^

S.S lesson yesterday. Boring shit. I almost fell asleep. :( I blame it on the weather. Rahrah. :( Lunched with Twins and Vanessa. Bused 3 home with Twins. Thanks for the accompaniment yeah. :)

Oh and Juanhui, if you see this, MEET UP SOON LEYYYYY, AKU MISS YOU TOTHEULTIMATEMAX.!

Things aren't the same anymore. I can really feel you drifting further away. I don't know what to do, really. I'm at a big big loss, and even if the situation isn't that obvious, I only believe in what I see. Damnit. I hate myself. :(

This is for my dearest Jiejie, :)
HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY, S.WEINI (!)

No matter how hard I try, things always end up this way. I must be crazy and delusional. This is what happens when you let your guard down. I give up trying.

"You can feel when someone you hold close to your heart is slipping away, little by little. It’s when the mere thought of losing a friend can bring you to tears almost instantly. The pain you are beginning to feel can crush your entire heart. Yet everything that you try to do to solve the problems only push them further and further away from you. When the only chance of getting back to the way things were in the beginning is to hope this person realized what they may be losing."

Tag replies ,

Teddy: Stop Being Mean To Justin Bieber, She Has Feelings Too. HAHAHA. I like this (Y)

Reply: I don't like this. (N) LOL. Don't be mean ! :(

emo: wah.i jealous le arh.his name so big i don't have.D= =x

Reply: Hehehe, see on top.! :)

emo's emo: hi emo what r u doing here. u can wait till next year.

Reply: She's here because she wants to be here. :) Hahahaha. Nah, she don't have to. ^^

Jolene:): Hey hey!:D imy^^ Hhahas you bought geek specs too ah? Relink alrights?(: Love you!~

Reply: Hihihi, imyt. ^^ Haha, sort of. Relinked. :)


ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: