<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#362, Fall head first like paper planes in playground games.
Sunday, April 04, 2010 12:05 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

Maybe this is just the way life is. One would have had many experiences and lessons to learn and mature. I guess it's all part of growing up. You would have fallen so hard, and never knew how to get up again. But at the same time, you also knew that you had to move on no matter what. Standing back up again, and staying much stronger than you ever were. You would have made mistakes, left regrets, broke promises. Many people could have entered your tiny life, only to end up leaving everything behind. Sometimes, you wonder what difference it would make if you never made a certain decision. You'd have tasted the feeling of being loved, happiness, yet at the very same time, you could have felt betrayed, mistrusted and despondent. Life is cruel to make us go through numerous times of painful experiences. But perhaps, this is the only way life could ever make us stronger.
-
Okay, you could just ignore that whole chunk of words up there. I've no idea why I typed that out either. I haven't been in the best of moods lately. There's been so much things going through my mind these few days, I don't know why either. It feels like the very bottom of the pit. Oh, I swear, I hate that particular time of the month.
-
Shall just update about yesterday.

Out with Hafizah, Glen and Krismine yesterday. Initially, wanted to do project with Hafizah and the rest. Turns out, only me and her could make it, so.. yeah. Met her at Whitesands and walked to Downtown East. Slacked at Burger King while waiting for Glen and Krismine. They were lateeeeeee, (for the very first time, i'm not the one who's late, ironic.) And when we went to the Cinema, (because I wanted to catch 'How To Train A Dragon' in 3D), guess what. TICKETS SOLD OUT. It's so damn saddddddd, y'know. :(

Ended up going for late lunch at BBQ Chicken ! ^^ Contemplated quite long before deciding on going there. Didn't regret though. Hehe. All of us ate pasta, and I was damn full at the end of it. Couldn't stop laughing the entire day, I wonder why. I had damn loads of embarrassing and unglam moments, omg. ._. But it frigging cost me $7.90. Argh. I'm broke. :@ (Omg, so pathetic.)

Headed to 5th floor to slack. So retarded, we started talking about the most random stuff ever, and I ended up laughing like shit. Shared secrets here and there, and talked about the future and stuff. Hilarious ttm. Hahaha. (Y) And something totally freaked me out afterwards. Was talking about a particular subject and then Glen was like, he heard it somewhere before. I was going, 'wtffffffff.' Kay, stupid. -.- Walked home with Hafizah. And it started raining halfway, so i took out my umbrella. MY UMBRELLA IS CUTE OKAY. My Melody.^^v Heheee. And she's mean to say that I have deprived childhood, walaoooo. :(

Noticed how many times I've walked home. Walking is good exercise, oh yeah. :)
Right now, I'm still wondering if whatever Hafizah told me is true. Nevermind, I shan't read too much into it. Let nature take its course. ^^ I'm not prepared for changes. And I guess, I never was. Last night was such a torture for me. What the hell happened. Something sparked off in my mind, and boom. The tears started flowing like a running tap. Shit. I hadn't cried for a few weeks now. There must be something wrong with me in my brain.

Maybe I should go for a brain scan.. Just in case.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: