<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#363, When broken hearts rise up to say love is a lie.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:41 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

Awww, isn't that sweet? :)


I'm beginning to lose the touch of blogging. Most of the time I'm just lazy. I can't help it if my hands aren't itching to move much. It's April already. Oh time sure flies. I'm running out of time as each day passes by.

So many things to do, so little time.

Everyday, I'm going home around 6 plus 7. That's pathetic. I hardly have time for myself other than on weekends. No wonder I tend to sleep in much later during the weekends. Sleep is good. :) Mondays, there's chinese supplementary classes. Tuesdays and Fridays, there's cca (until I step down). Wednesdays, I've tuition. Thursdays, there's humanities supplementary classes. Boooo.

Anyway, I'm not here to rant about unhappy stuff. Not yet.

Here to update about the 9th of April (!) ^^

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST HAFIZAH !
I hope you enjoyed yesterday, even though most of your friends are involved in Speech Day and all, and liked the present me and Wani gave you. :) Even though its nothing much but a bag, but still.. yeah. Look forward to my card okay ! Hehe. ^^ Thanks for accompanying me everyday in school and hearing my problems and sharing secrets here and there. Thanks for comforting me when I'm down, and even when you know I'm pms-ing. Hahahahaha. I love you ! :)

-----

Met up with Wani at Whitesands to shop for Hafizah's present. Waited half an hour for Hafizah to come. KFC-ed with Krismine, Vanessa, Hazwani and Hafizah. Nadia & Co. came after that followed by Tifaany & Co. :D Glen, see! Our dance gathering never fail okay ! HAHAHA. Bused to school thereafter. Kept laughing at Anis about something, heh. :x

Assembled at the hall for a dry run of the last part of the musical. Headed back to AVA room to start preparations. Had plenty of time to spare until showtime so.. we camwhored. LIKE CRAZY. Spamming photos here and there. Hyper to the max ! :) I came to this conclusion after Krismine helped me with the makeup : She's violent. :x Keep poking my eyeball. LOL.

I can't believe I tied up my fringe for this last performance . Arghszxc. :@

Before showtime, all of us were nervous. Right before the dance, I almost broke into tears just thinking about it being our last performance. :( SAD TTM OKAY. I cried when we went back to the AVA room after the performance. Gahhhh. ;/

After the whole musical was over, I WENT CRAZY. Zihigh-ed like nobody's business. :D Hahahaha, keep talking non-stop and taking photos everywhere. Oh and the best part was talking to Miss Lim and Mr Lim. :) The conversation was damn epic. LOL. Took photos with Miss Lim ! Yay ! :D Fyi, Miss Lim's my POA teacher, which would explain why i'm happy. Heh. ^^

She asked me if I learnt chinese dance before, and i was like, no, i only learnt dance when i came to this school. LOL. Thereafter, she said, "Eh I didn't know you can dance so well one ley. Not bad ah you. The dance very nice." I was damn happy, i tell youszxc. Hahahahaha. :3 Took photos with Dr Ong and Miss Chua too. Oh and I found out that teachers like to camwhore too. (even in front of students.) Saw those moments last night. ^^


All in all, I love Speech Day'10 !

All photos up on Facebook. :)

Here's a little dedication to the dancers. If you know me well, you would know I love dance, and the dancers a whole lot. So stepping down is really a big thing for me. Just thinking about it makes me tear. :'(

Although I'm stepping down very soon, I'm glad to have shared the stage with you guys right before I do. You guys are the awesome-st people I've known. Through all the joy and laughters we shared, I'm glad to have known all of you. You guys have made a difference in my life.

I'll miss dancing with you guys.
I'll miss doing the stretches with you people.
I'll miss hearing the complains we all have against doing more than what we are asked to do.
I'll miss the times we spend chatting like nobody's business in the dance studio.
I'll miss the times we spent making up for each other, drawing on each other's faces.
Most of all, I'll miss the times we spent with each other.
-----
I'll miss the KFC bonding sessions.
I'll miss the tiring trainings we had during the SYF period.
I'll miss the first dance camp I had when I was in Secondary One, when we were all still shy back then.

I'll miss how we always complained about the common enemy we had, hinthint.
I'll miss how we always sat in a big circle and talked about one common topic.

I'll miss the times we spend working hard for SYF everyday.
I'll miss the tears we shared when we heard that we got Gold.
I'll miss the time when we held our heads up high even when we were looked down upon by others.

I'll miss the time when everyone laughed at our dance, but nevertheless, we carried on.
I'll miss the hugs we gave each other, telling each other to smile and that things are gonna be okay.

I'll miss the encouragement given from one another, right before we stepped onto the stage.
I'll miss how we always laugh at each other for the smallest things we do.
I'll miss all of us sitting together to talk or play truth or dare.
I'll miss how all of us could fool around on the bus, laughing and playing like little girls on an excursion.

I'll miss walking around the school with or without our tights, barefooted, or with socks on.
I'll miss all the situps and pushups we are forced to do.
I'll miss the shoutings from Miss Ivy.
I'll miss the teases from her too.

I'll miss taking pictures with the dancers as though we're never gonna see each other again.

I'll miss the applause and cheers we received after every performance.
I'll miss the sense of pride and acheivement being on stage.
I'll miss the times when we gave each other last minute reminders before going on stage.
I'll miss the constant naggings from our beloved teachers i/c.
I'll miss performing.

Bye dance. I'll miss you. And all the fun and tears that came along with it. :')

Maybe to many, this is nothing. Stepping down from your cca means nothing. But it means a whole lot to me. Throughout these 4 years, I've learnt so much things from dance alone. Because of dance, I'm learning to overcome my fear of performing on stage. Because of dance, I've known many great people. There's too many things dance has left for me in my life. No matter how much I always complain about how tiring it is, I still love dance. ♥

I'll miss every second of dance while it last. Before I step down officially. :)

To: Afiqah, Krismine, Twins, Megan, Vanessa, Anis, Tracy, Sheryl, Tiffany, Yancy, Pearlyn, Shiyi, Surekka, Liting.

Thanks for making Speech Day, our very last performance, a memorable experience. Thanks for the hugs and encouragement. Thanks for everything you guys have done. I love you guys. :')

Now... Here's the unhappy bit.

Its either I've been pms-ing too much lately, or that something is clearly wrong.

You weren't like this before, what happened? Why is it that now, all i can feel is a big wide empty space between us? That day, you were still laughing and talking to me like normal. And then the very next day, you just started shunning me altogether. Dear friend, what went wrong? I feel so vexed just seeing you. I couldn't wait to get out of the classroom just to get away from the tension. I couldn't stand the coldness anymore. Friend, I want you to know I still treasure this friendship, please don't walk away from me. :(

It's either I've been too sensitive lately, if not why do I feel that everyone close to me is drifting further and further away from me? :( Am I the one who's changed? Or did something happened, unknowingly, resulting in this? I don't know, and all I wanna do now is to just hope that things will be better soon. Sometimes, I just wished this is all just a nightmare, and its time to wake up from it.

Better slap myself awake now. Paranoia is taking over me.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: